Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looking after Manase and his family has been a good investment for the club long term. Short term we have made it tough for ourselves relying so heavily on Croker who has put in a mighty effort. I hope Manase he can make it back but it won't be easy and I don't expect he will be able to make any impact due to his shoulder until season 2023 in any event. We need another nippy 9 for next season.
Sure, being a nippy no 9 is handy, but can they also do the 40 odd tackles a match Croker does.

Salary caps do exist and so does smart recruitment

Example
You can either pay over for a Kikau 800 grand a season or be smart and find value quality players like Bullemor at half the price

Example,

You can pay 1mill a season for the Cheese, or find value players like Croker to do a job, while you pay your other players 1 mill a season.

Example,

You can pay 1mill a season for the Cheese, or find value players like Croker to do a job, while you pay your other players 1 mill a season.

Cheese was not worth a million when he was recruited by the Smart Storm boys

Any one can pay overs for a player . You dont need to be smart to do that . All you need is to pay overs

But only the smart recruiters find the value sharp shooters feathered friend

I think the cheese will take his million and go to the Roosters or the Dolphins

But the Storm as usual are always in a good place with their quality recruitment as they also recruited another young Gun nine in Grant

The storm number Nines

Discovered unknowns to the best Nines in the game

Cam Smith
Smith
Grant

Smart recruitment indeed

The moral of the Salary cap story ...

A clubs salary cap is only as affective as the smart people that are managing it

And.....

Bad management is the root of all bankruptcy and failures

Last edited:
While I am concerned and frustrated about the delay in Manase’s court case, particularly if he is proven innocent, which I sincerely hope is the case, Manly may well have dodged a long injury lay-off with his ongoing shoulder surgeries and he may not have played too many games for the club anyway over the last two years.

It may well have been a blessing in disguise for the club, given he would likely be on a massive upgrade.

Hopefully Nase recovers from his latest shoulder surgery and it won’t be a persistent issue and if cleared from his charge, he’ll be back and eager to fulfil the faith and support the club has shown him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4