Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wonder how Manase "s shoulder is these days and if fully recovered . Probably would have missed a good portion of his current contract arrangement with Manly even if he did not have his off field drama and was available to play . Long wait until next July , even if he is hopefully exonerated , can:t expect an automatic inclusion into the game day i st grade squad .
(1) July, hopefully he gets found not guilty, and that his shoulder is good to go. (2) plays 3wks Blacktown Workers. (3) Proves to Des he's ready for 1st Grade. That would take Manasi's potential start in1st grade to about late July early August. leaves 4 to 5 reg games leading into the finals, could be a fairy tail comeback for Fainu, we can only hope.

(1) July, hopefully he gets found not guilty, and that his shoulder is good to go. (2) plays 3wks Blacktown Workers. (3) Proves to Des he's ready for 1st Grade. That would take Manasi's potential start in1st grade to about late July early August. leaves 4 to 5 reg games leading into the finals, could be a fairy tail comeback for Fainu, we can only hope.
Respectfully (and sadly) I don’t think there is the slightest chance of any of that.
He is not on our contract list, and we should move our roster away from dependence on a myth.

Respectfully (and sadly) I don’t think there is the slightest chance of any of that.
He is not on our contract list, and we should move our roster away from dependence on a myth.
Probably right Rosko.....but we are heavily invested in Faniu, the player he was before his world came crashing down on him, was that of a player with undoubted natural ability and class. This myth is still worth the wait, but for how long is the 64m $ question.

but for how long is the 64m $ question
Until Manase has had his day in court. It's not his fault that proceedings have dragged on for so long due to Covid. You wouldn't expect a great club like the Sea Eagles to act any differently to what they have. If their faith is misplaced, so be it. If not, and Fainu is found not guilty, the club will reap great benefits on the football field.

We're not allowed to have him on our contract list. The NRL stance says nothing about the club's intenetions.

Screenshot_20211124-081523_Samsung Internet.jpg

Looking after Manase and his family has been a good investment for the club long term. Short term we have made it tough for ourselves relying so heavily on Croker who has put in a mighty effort. I hope Manase he can make it back but it won't be easy and I don't expect he will be able to make any impact due to his shoulder until season 2023 in any event. We need another nippy 9 for next season.

"Other clubs have made inquiries about Fainu"...nah!!.. just made up stuff again, just leave him out of it for now, thanks.
Yeah,absolute rubbish.Manly couldn’t offer him a contract because the NRL wouldn’t accept it so they did the next best thing and gave him a train and trial contract(some would say it’s the best thing given he won’t take a spot in the top 30 and it shows the club still want him)
Any team that tries to sign him will have the same hurdles Manly are dealing with,but without the loyalty Manly have shown and the fact his brothers are there

Looking after Manase and his family has been a good investment for the club long term. Short term we have made it tough for ourselves relying so heavily on Croker who has put in a mighty effort. I hope Manase he can make it back but it won't be easy and I don't expect he will be able to make any impact due to his shoulder until season 2023 in any event. We need another nippy 9 for next season.
Probably August next season at the earliest, fingers crossed ..lol.

Can guarantee Manase and his family only have visions of playing in Manly colours.
Manase had actually been training with the squad since 2021, in hope of getting back on the field last season, unfortunately has "again" had issues with the same shoulder, but is a superstar player who wants to be at Manly and Manly obviously want all 4 Fainu bros long term.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4