Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
You say that now but if fainu captures that form amd under the new rules he could easily be the best hooker in the game. Easily!

We are talking possiblity.in 2023 mate. Years away. Off contract by then, too. May not even be here.

Just glad we have Lawton / Croker. Both classy, no frills players that work hard and have resilient character.

Also not involved in gang rubbish. Won't have played a game in three years.

Something like this. There are 2 more witnesses that apparently heard big bucks confession that police STILL haven't interviewed. Also fainu's case won't be heard until NEXT August. FARK! Nrl wont ever let him play even with this new evidence in my opinion
Isnt this story more reason for NRL to cut Fainu some slack? And does this not make a mess of the prosecutions case ie witnesses changing there stories new witnesses never interviewed and the alleged prime suspect yet to be interviewed over nearly 3 yrs and the victim not knowing who allegedly stabbed him , I mean it just sounds like a dog’s breakfast of a case ? I m hoping this will force the prosecution to iether downgrade or drop the charges

Morning everyone. Hope everyone enjoyed the Tommy Turbo masterclass last night.

My neighbour who works alongside those at crown sports management has let me know that Manase Fainu could return as early as round 23 this season as manly applied for an exemption from the no fault policy and theyre more than likely to grant him permission to play.

More to come I’ll keep you all updated!

Morning everyone. Hope everyone enjoyed the Tommy Turbo masterclass last night.

My neighbour who works alongside those at crown sports management has let me know that Manase Fainu could return as early as round 23 this season as manly applied for an exemption from the no fault policy and theyre more than likely to grant him permission to play.

More to come I’ll keep you all updated!

Morning,

that is just fantastic news to wake up to on a Tuesday morning.

this is the final piece to the puzzle, does this make us premiership favourites now?

go manly

Of course they've applied for an exemption; we knew they would.

Doesn't mean the odds of it being accepted have moved.

When you consider Croker is a better defender and we have no trouble scoring points, I am not as excited about this as maybe I once would have been either.

I'd still prefer him to be available, but I don't think he suddenly increasing our odds of winning the comp. Never thought I'd say this...shows how far Croker has come.

Of course they've applied for an exemption; we knew they would.

Doesn't mean the odds of it being accepted have moved.

When you consider Croker is a better defender and we have no trouble scoring points, I am not as excited about this as maybe I once would have been either.

I'd still prefer him to be available, but I don't think he suddenly increasing our odds of winning the comp.
Super impressed with Croker at 9

Super impressed with Croker at 9
He was an Australian Schoolboy and is starting to show why.

Great defender and I've noticed he is scooping the ball one handed and finding the right runners more often than not; the DCE run last night for example. He has grown so much in the role when you consider he what he was doing in the early rounds; literally dishing off sideways and nothing more.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12