Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks for posting, Ella, it’s an interesting marketing ploy from Mario....

As for Des, I think you might be underselling him. He strikes me as the kind of person that supports his players unconditionally (like a parent would do for their children). It was the same for Dylan last year and it is a big reason why players love playing for him.
Dez is a legend. Did the same for Brett, and you can see what impact he had on the team last time he coached Manly, they all had so much respect for him.

I really hope Fainu plays for Manly again soon, will miss watching him go around, was one of the highlights for me last year, really lit up our attack

it’s an interesting marketing ploy from Mario....

I assume it would have been fully endorsed by MWSE as well, which seems strange to me. Not sure what the point of it all is to be honest, but if Mario is trying to send a message of professionalism, well I keep noticing that overflowing skip bin across the street. Hopefully that isn't a metaphor for how this will end.

Dare I say this has been prepared by Crown Management for Fainu's trial, ie he's a changed person, moved away from the bad element etc. If he's innocent I hope he's acquitted and understands and grasps the second chance he's been given. If he's not innocent I hope he receives the appropriate punishment.

Dare I say this has been prepared by Crown Management for Fainu's trial, ie he's a changed person, moved away from the bad element etc.
It wouldn't be admissible as evidence in his trial. It's just an ad to show what a caring bloke that player agent is.

It wouldn't be admissible as evidence in his trial. It's just an ad to show what a caring bloke that player agent is.
Sorry maybe not so much for the trial but for a potential sentencing hearing. Shows contrition, taken steps to remove himself from that group..with a view to getting a lighter sentence. My concern is if that's what it has potentially been created for they may be preparing for a guilty verdict.

Sorry maybe not so much for the trial but for a potential sentencing hearing. Shows contrition, taken steps to remove himself from that group..with a view to getting a lighter sentence. My concern is if that's what it has potentially been created for they may be preparing for a guilty verdict.
I couldn't help but notice that he did not deny committing the offence during the video.

Strange video - no suggestion of innocence in the vid - just a sorry for what I did and thanks for the help and my mates made me do it..... but I don’t hang out with them any more!

Strange video - no suggestion of innocence in the vid - just a sorry for what I did and thanks for the help and my mates made me do it..... but I don’t hang out with them any more!
I wouldn’t (and can’t) read anything into it re guilt or innocence. The sole purpose of the video is to promote his manager and how his manager goes into bat for his clients like they are family.

I personally think it doesn’t reflect well on his manager using Manase in this way before he has had his day in court, but I assume that Manase and his mother did it without coercion so good luck to them. I just can’t see how it is in his best interests but perhaps his manager has called in a favour...

I couldn't help but notice that he did not deny committing the offence during the video.
Thought the exact same thing, but then I assumed he may have been acting on legal advice not to comment on the charges. Anyway the whole video is just a bit weird, not sure what the ultimate aim of it is, but given its got Crown logos all over it one would assume that it is some form of marketing tool.

Standard legal advice from any criminal lawyer to a client charged with an offence - keep your mouth shut, don't discuss the allegations, period! It is harder for people such as NRL players who at times are subject to quite heavy coercion from the league to explain themselves. I guess it comes down to whether you are more worried about possible legal ramifications vs professional. But in most cases the legal are potentially worse, because you can get sent to jail!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4