Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’ve completely moved on from Fainu for 2020 ....
The only interesting thing I take from that last article is that three witnesses allegedly saw him with a knife. That he might have had a knife is a separate question to whether he was the actual stabber. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that the chances are high that he was not the only one with a knife present given the attendance of persons with alleged affiliations to gangs.

Very good point

I think that the prosecution will have to prove that Fainu took the knife to the dance, and to prove "intent". Did the Police recover the knife and does it contain fingerprints?
Even if alleged witnesses claim they saw Fainu with a knife did they see the alleged stabbing?
This case is not -- if you'll excuse the flippancy -- open and cut. From what I've read I see it falling over; in fact, the Police actually dropping the case unless they have much stronger evidence than what has been reported.

So wait... This article "fainu learns of the charges to be persued against him" states that his alleged victim started the fight by swinging a bat. It was documented a while back that a man known as 'big buck' had been charged for allegedly starting the fight with a bat and that article went on to say that big buck was quacamoles younger brother. Now i haven't heard anything about him allegedly stabbing a teammates brother so the story has already changed from big buck allegedly starting it to someone else allegedly starting it. Things aren't quite adding up for me which i guess goes to show that I'm either an idiot or you have to take all this stuff from these so called journalists with a grain of salt. Allegedly

View attachment 13871

Incomparable you say? The great Beaver would have died before doing this!

Incomparable Immortal Indeed I say !!!

No other Immortal was ordained by her majesty the Queen and every picture tells the story ....

As far as Beaver goes ..... Lets compare apple$ with apple$ feathered friend
The Beaver never had a massive offer from Mr Kerry Packer

Hail the Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton , the Greatest Sea eagle of all time and the Greatest player to grace the football fields

gettyimages-1079425046-612x612.jpg

The only interesting thing I take from that last article is that three witnesses allegedly saw him with a knife. That he might have had a knife is a separate question to whether he was the actual stabber. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that the chances are high that he was not the only one with a knife present given the attendance of persons with alleged affiliations to gangs.

Would 3 people seeing Fainu with a knife be enough evidence to present a case? I doubt it so there must be more or it wouldn't have gone this far??

Would 3 people seeing Fainu with a knife be enough evidence to present a case? I doubt it so there must be more or it wouldn't have gone this far??
I’d have to defer to those with greater knowledge of how these things work with the level of ‘evidence’ required for charges to be laid. I’d imagine that there were sufficient grounds for charges of some sort simply due to the fact that it’s illegal to carry around a knife (that has a blade larger than whatever the prescribed size is) and there were witnesses saying that he was carrying. But for the most serious of the charges, yours is a good question.

I have tried hard not to speculate on this matter (and other matters before the courts) but it seems I have been sucked in (and not for the last time I am sure)!

No other Immortal was ordained by her majesty the Queen and every picture tells the story ....

View attachment 13874
No other Immortal?????
Hahaha look behind him I can see one!

(clue from Wikipedia: The 1977 pre-season cup final victory over North Sydney was fondly remembered as Queen Elizabeth II was present and presented the trophy to Arthur Beetson and Bob Fulton.

Attachments

• 1584597630850.png
    1584597630850.png
    94 KB · Views: 8

Especially if there was a sit down meal at the dance :D

Incomparable Immortal Indeed I say !!!

As far as Beaver goes ..... Lets compare apple$ with apple$ feathered friend
The Beaver never had a massive offer from Mr Kerry Packer

Hail the Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton , the Greatest Sea eagle of all time and the Greatest player to grace the football fields

View attachment 13874

Not a good photo my crazy mad Sea Eagle brother, I could caption it something like:
Queen: "oh, I thought you played for Manly!"
Bob: " fark me, this is awkward"
Followed by the awkward silence and diverted eyes above!

Hahaha I love you and Bob too though, basically anyone who has worn the mighty Sea Eagle emblem is good enough for me! ( Well, maybe except Craig Field)

Not a good photo my crazy mad Sea Eagle brother, I could caption it something like:
Queen: "oh, I thought you played for Manly!"
Bob: " fark me, this is awkward"
Followed by the awkward silence and diverted eyes above!

Hahaha I love you and Bob too though, basically anyone who has worn the mighty Sea Eagle emblem is good enough for me! ( Well, maybe except Craig Field)
I love you too feathered friend x
but I love the one and only
and the only
Incomparable Immortal most of all
bobfulton2.png.jpg

Especially if there was a sit down meal at the dance :D
Exactly ! Your arm is in a sling and someone starts throwing a bat around, so you pick up a knife from the table to defend yourself. May have been a butter knife. He may have been using it at the time to spread butter !!

Last edited:
Horrific news on the injury front for Manase. It’s a long road back from this.

Another shoulder reconstruction yesterday for @SeaEagles hooker Manase Fainu, his third in nine months.

Already unavailable under no-fault stand down policy pending court case but recovery rules him out for rest of 2020 @NRLcom
Who was his first surgeon, remind me never to go to him/her if I have a sore shoulder

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6