Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
#living in the 60's..... come join me in 2021 in the woke world we currently live in. I know you might not like it but thats tough luck.

URM may very well be ok with the Stabby situation currently occuring given they are already on board in a sponsorship contract but if you think any big company would even consider getting on board as a sponsor while this **** is going on you're kidding yourself.

Do you really think a Pepsi or Toyota/blue chip would touch a club in controversy in 2021?

Our brand is still damaged from the Snake trial all those years ago and he was completly innocent. Go figure.

Mate ... been hearing the same doom mantra since Raper wore a bowler hat in Brit ... same wrist wringing and Oracle like pronouncements of armagedon ... and yet ... sponsorship of Rugby League has never been bigger ...

We have teams and players on rape charges, gangbang orgies, School girl sex after school visits, stabbings, assaults, DUI's, drug taking and supply etc etc ... going on for decades ... and yet all teams have sponsors up the gazoo ..

Lottoland became 4 pines before the woke could shout and chant "NO GAMBLING" and move on to chant "NO ALCOHOL" ...

The woke believe too much of their own facebook traffic ... the rest of the world couldn't give a toss about the dribblings of outraged Karen's ...

Sir Pigman

Reserve Grader
Mate ... been hearing the same doom mantra since Raper wore a bowler hat in Brit ... same wrist wringing and Oracle like pronouncements of armagedon ... and yet ... sponsorship of Rugby League has never been bigger ...

We have teams and players on rape charges, gangbang orgies, School girl sex after school visits, stabbings, assaults, DUI's, drug taking and supply etc etc ... going on for decades ... and yet all teams have sponsors up the gazoo ..

Lottoland became 4 pines before the woke could shout and chant "NO GAMBLING" and move on to chant "NO ALCOHOL" ...

The woke believe too much of their own facebook traffic ... the rest of the world couldn't give a toss about the dribblings of outraged Karen's ...
I'm confused? Yes I have had a few red wines but WTF where is this thread going?

This is about Manase? what has the following diatribe got to do with anything?

He's entitled to justice provided he's given every chance of it.
Court case in 3 weeks

Lyonstomenzies

Bencher
Premium Member
It would be helpful if posters indicated that they were posting "on subject" (about Manase) so I don't have to go through pages of unrelated rubbish..Thanks!
That’s part of the obligation to hear a few personal arguments, discussions on drugs and gangs, some puns concerned someone’s sex life, all to just hear about some footy stuff at the end.

That’s what Silvertails is for.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I would be interested in how many on here would look to drop MF in as soon as case is done if found not guilty? We are humming along at the moment with Croker in there and im concerned MF may disrupt that flow this year given his time out of the game.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I would be interested in how many on here would look to drop MF in as soon as case is done if found not guilty? We are humming along at the moment with Croker in there and im concerned MF may disrupt that flow this year given his time out of the game.
Depends if Blacktown games are back on. He'll need at least one run in reserves then start to get some minutes from the bench, much as Debelin did.

Not me. I wouldn't be playing him at 9 this year at all unless the Frog is injured. Maybe give him a run at 14(as a real utility) if he is let off.

Nordburg

First Grader
Obviously he’s going to need a bit of time in reggies,if the comp gets restarted,but with all due respect to Croker who has been very good this season,imagine how lethal this team would be with an actual threat from dummy half?Croker has been solid and has set up the odd try,but Fainu running adds another point of difference that TomT can exploit

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Just the way I see it mate.

Hasn't played
A run at 14 gets rid of Walker...who I am so over
The frog deserves the starting spot
Needs a reality check

need I continue?
I'm not saying straight back in but if he plays 3-4 games in reserves and his form is undeniable you have to go on that.

You have to go with the players that give you the best chance of winning and if he can demonstrate that he is one of the best 17 then you pick him.

That said he has to be acquitted and then show that form so it may all be a moot point

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16