Manase Fainu, and Church dance, and a sharp object.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know my mate has not been interviewed by the Police but his Father has. In saying that he just saw a disturbance. I don't know many people who would offer to go to the Police to tell their story. Seems unusual to me. I hope he gets through this and if he does he certainly needs to make better choices. He would benefit moving out of the area he lives and moving down closer to the club

I'd say the fact his name has hit the news as being involved means his manager knows clearing his name by cooperating with the police ASAP is a good way to put any potential rumours to bed.

His manager will also know a police report clearing Fainu will appease the NRL integrity commission & should therefore result in no punishment from them.

Last edited:
It could be related to his Good Behaviour Bond from his sexting.
Conditions are usually that you can't have any other incidents whilst the order is current
He's a young, high-profile NRL player who's already been involved in an integrity unit investigation and is now involved in another potentially damaging incident. He'd be crazy NOT to get a lawyer involved, regardless of what actually happened on the stabby dance floor. Hiring a lawyer doesn't mean you have something to hide.

What kind of church dance gets stabby?
Maybe this one?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stiletto dance is a dance form that emerged and evolved in the United States and Europe in the late 20th and early 21st centuries. It is named after the stiletto heel women's shoe style, since one of its distinguishing features is the wearing of high-heel shoes during performance
.[1]

This really is a beat-up. What about all the other churchgoers who witnessed the incident? Why aren't they the subject of a story? What about the alleged culprit. Where is the story about his/her arrest and the court proceedings? Where is the story about the poor victim. Is he/her recovering?
Seriously, our media want a 'free' press but they are happy to maintain a biased one. While this incident probably warranted a few pars, making it about an NRL player who just happened to be in the vicinity is scraping-the-bottom-of-the-barrel journalism.

NRL DRAMA: Manly hooker Manase Fainu arriving to speak with Liverpool police about a stabbing at a church group party over the weekend. He’s been in there nearly four hours now @9NewsSyd

This really is a beat-up. What about all the other churchgoers who witnessed the incident? Why aren't they the subject of a story? What about the alleged culprit. Where is the story about his/her arrest and the court proceedings? Where is the story about the poor victim. Is he/her recovering?
Seriously, our media want a 'free' press but they are happy to maintain a biased one. While this incident probably warranted a few pars, making it about an NRL player who just happened to be in the vicinity is scraping-the-bottom-of-the-barrel journalism.
It's always the pooker hooker who is blamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7