Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I want to say today. Is the club made the right decision at the time letting API go and retaining Manase. He literally had this game at his feet.
The voice of reason. Well said brother.
We had two good hookers a slight older one and young one. We took a stab on the young one. Sadly so did he.

Just sad it's ended this way. It clearly identifies and reinforces the issues junior sport has with players and kids in gangs, whether based on religious, social economic, race. Society needs to find a way to try and fix this. Unfortunately when your in a group you are influenced by wanting to be part of, or influenced to prove yourself, or protect your so called gang mates, and that usually ends up with someone paying the price.

You’re only as good as your client’s case. His performance under questioning was ****. The wet towel because his head was hot, it was easier to climb the fence than go through the gate. Gimme a break.
Surely that could have been pre prepared. Defence didn't look great. They would have anticipated these questions

Croker has been bashed from pillar to post,but he busts his butt every week,plays through pain and has improved immensely.I’d rather his on field short comings than the off field problems two hookers the club has had on their books this season
^^^ This. He didn't ask for that position and has given nothing but his best effort week in and week out... unlike multiple from the god-bothering side of the squad.

You’re only as good as your client’s case. His performance under questioning was ****. The wet towel because his head was hot, it was easier to climb the fence than go through the gate. Gimme a break.
True. But I've not read a reason why Fainu would have had a knife. He didn't attend the dance. He didn't have a beef with the money defaulter. He didn't have a knife when he jumped over the fence.
One of the four is responsible for taking a knife to a church dance.
I still believe there is more to play out in this matter.

True. But I've not read a reason why Fainu would have had a knife. He didn't attend the dance. He didn't have a beef with the money defaulter. He didn't have a knife when he jumped over the fence.
One of the four is responsible for taking a knife to a church dance.
I still believe there is more to play out in this matter.
Agree. If he is covering for someone. He is a ****ing idiot. I’m assuming he thought he would be found not guilty and it would all just go away.

Aloiai at Court for the verdict today. 9 showing footage of him leaving the court. He did not answer the reporters questions.

Fainu free to be home this weekend with family. The Crown fighting to revoke his bail on Monday.

If he did launch an appeal, Fainu, you would think would have to cough up the money for this. As a club we need to walk away now, Manly have invested lots of time and money for Fainu's cause. If he did want to fight it, maybe a go fund me page could help. mmm..just more bad press for Manly, oh well, life goes on.
Didn't know Manly funded his case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10