Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly not a place for the feint hearted, those bastards can fck with your mind to the point where you can even doubt your own memories, it's a very intimidating place to be unless you're on the side of the prosecution. That said, ten years ago I had to fight for my grand kids in the family court and my previous experience gave me more confidence than I ever believed I was capable of, I took them on and won, the judge was against me from the outset but because of my tenacity, dogged persistence and new found investigative skills I was able to eventually win the day, wouldn't want to go through it again though, it completely consumed me for almost 12 months, but in the end it was worth every minute

I was once a witness in a case for the prosecution ... the defense Barrister asked me how come I was so sure of the time it took me to drive from Clareville to Mona Vale Hospital and insinuated that I must be mistaken in the times ... I responded that my wife was 9 months pregnant and had me drive the route at least 30 times at all times of day and night and time them ... he just laughed and said fair enough.

Ctrl + shift + N

try now
or the longer term fix

1658984091221.png

Yeah it seems hard to work out if he did this. Don't believe there any CCTV footage only a witness. I can't see a jury ruling in prosecution as multiple people where there

Will let the process take care of it self before commenting on the perceived outcome.

If he is innocent and plays next year he maybe able to take over from Dylan Walkers role.
Take over Walker's roll?, do you mean pushing over your pregnant partner and trying to jump into another person's car in front of a pizza shop while pi$$ed, he's in enough trouble already

So if we were to summarise the 4 days of this trial so far:
1. Manase Fainu was wearing a black shirt
2. Someone in a black shirt told the youth paster to **** off after an altercation inside the church
3. The people inside the church were not the same as the people outside the church
4. The victim didnt see who stabbed him
5. A witness saw the victim get stabbed in the back and he was famous so he knew who he was immediately
6. But he didnt know who he was the day after in the police report
7. But he knew who he was 3 years later in court...

What in the actual **** is the prosecution doing?

Take over Walker's roll?, do you mean pushing over your pregnant partner and trying to jump into another person's car in front of a pizza shop while pi$$ed, he's in enough trouble already
That’s not a role mate… but I suspect you know that. I mean walkers role coming off the bench and playing in the forwards with the extra weight he has put on.

That’s not a role mate… but I suspect you know that. I mean walkers role coming off the bench and playing in the forwards with the extra weight he has put on.
Haha, I get you Phil, I was just trying to put in a touch of mirth into an otherwise $hit week
Manase was way too good to take over Walker's role, should he come back like before, the 14 position will probably shared between Croker and Lawton

Haha, I get you Phil, I was just trying to put in a touch of mirth into an otherwise $hit week
Manase was way too good to take over Walker's role, should he come back like before, the 14 position will probably shared between Croker and Lawton
No worries. Will be surprised if he comes back that he will be as good. Can’t recall anyone else who has been able to do it after being out of the game for an extended period of time…but anything is possible… like beating the roosters tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10