Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, frank. The argument is more likely to be something like this: It was dark, pitch back, and happened in an instant, and even the victim can't identify the attacker. In those circumstances, who is a potential witness likely to focus on? The guy with a public profile and his arm in a sling.
Yeah but the sling would probably be the one identifying factor (besides his mate being nicknamed bigg bigg or something - manase is short)...
Plus old mate witness says he saw him stab the bloke with the other hand... that is a pretty specific recollection...
Who knows what the truth is but, jebus, wtf was he doing there in the 1st place... ?
Stabby? Maybe... Muppett? Definitely...

Not really, frank. The argument is more likely to be something like this: It was dark, pitch back, and happened in an instant, and even the victim can't identify the attacker. In those circumstances, who is a potential witness likely to focus on? The guy with a public profile and his arm in a sling.

So far it sounds like the prosecution has no footage of the actual crime and has one witness, who may not be the most reliable chap. Does not sound like a particularly strong case.
I'd feel a lot better if there was NO witness

Not sure if you've ever seen him up close but Manase is 6'1", definitely not a short dude...
Dead set? To be fair, I have not seen him in 3 years but I did not realise he was that tall! Always thought he was average height...

Dead set? To be fair, I have not seen him in 3 years but I did not realise he was that tall! Always thought he was average height...

I only really noticed it when he was walking in front of me outside Brookie at one of the games in the last 2 years. Not only that's he's pretty tall, but he is no string bean either.

I suppose it's deceptive on TV because our entire squad are big units... A cursory look at Wikipedia has Croker, Foran, Koula and Walker all being 5'11", with everyone else in our regular Top 17 being 6'0" or above.

I have and that's correct.

Not KFC but I saw him a few months ago in my local food court eating and was surprised how big he looked, in terms of his size and height.

Attachments

• images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 17
Yeah but the sling would probably be the one identifying factor (besides his mate being nicknamed bigg bigg or something - manase is short)...
Plus old mate witness says he saw him stab the bloke with the other hand... that is a pretty specific recollection...
Who knows what the truth is but, jebus, wtf was he doing there in the 1st place... ?
Stabby? Maybe... Muppett? Definitely...
Well i guess he wouldn't say he stabbed him with the arm that was in a sling? Of course he'll say it was the other arm.

Well i guess he wouldn't say he stabbed him with the arm that was in a sling? Of course he'll say it was the other arm.
True dat... mind you, he managed to scale a fence with it so who knws?
I reckon stabby is screwed unless ole mate had a reason to lie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11