Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fortnight for manly. A frikken disaster.

The jersey debacle, limp performances when it counted, fainu.

There needs to be some reality checks handed out.

Manly's recruitment team will be have to be super careful when seeking any players now, having to regard the players ethnicity, social background, current memberships etc etc (in other words, very racist, biased and rejectionist.)

Bad thing to say, but how can you run a professional football team with unforseen things happening, as have the last few weeks. $millions are involved, not to mention the sanity of rabid fans of the Club

hhhmmmmm
A penny for Josh Aloiai's thoughts.... He's had a big old fortnight too just quietly.
Between the jersey situation (being seen as the ring leader) and also being front and centre support Fainu..... I can't imagine he's living the dream right now!
Honestly I think that’s a little unfair on Josh , you may be 100% right but not one person connected to the club / him has come out and stated that he’s the “ ring leader “.

It’s purely social media speculation.

I’m not saying your wrong , but I’m saying what you are saying isn’t necessarily right !!

If we followed this thread I was convinced he was innocent lol. The jury found him guilty quick smart and they heard all the evidence.

I can't say I wasn't there but I have never warmed to him he came across as a scum bag guy on social media and the only redeeming factor he had was he played for us.

Good riddance enjoy your time inside. Now Des get Foran to stay for one more season with the spare cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11