Lyall be very careful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

if we sign foz and lose AFB or Marty will it undo all the positivity the club has done

• Yes

Votes: 54 45.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • I really hope this Foz rumour goes away fast.

Votes: 48 40.3%

• Total voters
I'm happy the club took supporters views into account with the coach appointment,but I don't want the club to feel like they have to run everything by us.The day Des and Crusher need advice of us on signings is the day they should hang up the clipboard. Will Des make some mistakes? sure but he'll get more right than most.
Spot on!

100% agree.

I think we as supporters need to be very careful. If we now think each and every signing is going to be put to a supporter vote (yes I am exaggerating) then we are in for a rude shock. I think kudos to Gorman and Penn that they took notice of the supporters gripes. Let's be very pleased with that.

Des is as quirky as all get out. Will have some oddball moments, but also some moments of pure genius. Let's get on board.
A quality post BK - let the experts coach and select/assess/acquire players and let us nuffies sit and watch and comment on the team's performance once the season starts. Did you hear that Marty Bella is coming back because he was seen having a pot with Lyall at the local or gee I saw Hasler's dog wag its tail in the street as Cam Smith walked passed - we must be signing Smith. Get a grip people. Trust the people in charge, take a Valium and wake up in a few months time!

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Did you hear that Marty Bella is coming back because he was seen having a pot with Lyall at the local or gee I saw Hasler's dog wag its tail in the street as Cam Smith walked passed - we must be signing Smith. Get a grip people. Trust the people in charge, take a Valium and wake up in a few months time!
Well we know that’s bs, because we don’t drink ‘pots’ in Australia.

Only in non-Australian places like BRI Victoria are they ‘potty trained’.;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14