Lurker reporting nene and Thompson on the move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Uate was unbelievable i thought this year. Keep him for another 2 before the young guns cement a place and prove they can play nrl standard
look he was good but just not as much as people say.. I hear things like he's back to his best etc he wasn't. Walker was on fire and when walkers form dropped uates was the same. I had him in supercoach he never went over 400k and that's all stats based.
I think your all forgetting the issue of an injury.. Matt Wright is our back up..... enough said. Walker has a really bad injury let's hope he returns OK and same with Parker. we do need another back and nene if on the right coin would be an asset. Surely you all agree at least he's better than Wright lol

so if 1 of them like Jorge get injured and miss most of the year we can always rely on Matt Wright LOL we need another good back Kelly is average and you know this.. Walker might never be the same
Matt Wright as back up is OK. We also have a number of young guns ready to jump up like Schuster, Funa, Anderson & not forgetting Parker. For the right price Nene would be fine i guess........

If we need another winger he should be like Haze elMajik ie gun goal kicker .... otherwise we are fine for wingers

When Mcdonald was a junior he was a left side centre and was playing there when he started with Titans.Maybe Bozo and Baz are thinking of beefing up the centre position and looking at a positional switch if we do pick him up.(Walker plays right side and the left side is up for grabs).Don't know defensively if he is good on the edge but I guess we will find out soon if he has signed and if so what the plans are for him.194cm and 105kgs,was considered a young Meninga before switching to wing.

When Mcdonald was a junior he was a left side centre and was playing there when he started with Titans.Maybe Bozo and Baz are thinking of beefing up the centre position and looking at a positional switch if we do pick him up.(Walker plays right side and the left side is up for grabs).Don't know defensively if he is good on the edge but I guess we will find out soon if he has signed and if so what the plans are for him.194cm and 105kgs,was considered a young Meninga before switching to wing.
Have we been linked to Nene?

Often when you see a player from another team you more notice the good things that they do...and don't sweat on all the errors so much, cause you don't care. When it's your own teams player its the opposite, you remember the errors each one like a dagger
How true! Have to admit whenever I've seen Nene play he has impressed, but as you say I'm maybe not paying attention to the quiet spots or the errors.

From the few dragon matches I saw this year he seemed very much under-utilised considering his speed and tackle-breaking ability.

i believe he would be a good signing for a centre /wing position. i remember him at the roosters and i remember thinking he was gonna turn into a gun

Would seem a surprise consideration with Jorge just resigned , unless in the unlikely scenario that Jorge may be tried in some future utility role . Could be some delicate negotiations happening behind the scenes with the fact that one our best informed posters "Snake ' has been noticeably quite recently and who might think this tactful until some additional signings are soon finalized . I haven "t seen much of Nene this year but one of his impressive assets is that he has good speed and is hard to run down once out in the open .

Onya Lurker you dickhead:
Margaret Anthony liked
Jackson Hastings‏ @JackoHastings 1h1 hour ago

Not sure who the lurker is, But no I wasn’t in Melbourne to have a meeting with anyone. I was there to relax. Nice try but #FakeNews
1f634.png

Never let the truth get in the way of a good beat up, hey guys? If in doubt, just ask the question, and the player will tell you the truth more often than not.

The lurker would have to sit right atop the pile of make it up as you go, non credentialed sh1t dribblers in the media. What I don’t get is how many people take the time to send him questions in the ask the Lurker segment. And he always gives an answer like he knows what’s going on. Complete dud. Matthew Wade has more chance of making a decent test score than Jerker’s rumours coming to fruition.

We've got Jade Anderson and Tom Wright, both speedsters with good evasive talent and strong running abilities to easily fill in on the wing when needed. And they both play full back competently and therefore catch the ball well. Good defence also. We dont need anyone else.

Maths wasn't your strong suit in school I am assuming.

6 points is 3 goals we run at 70%, top teams 80%, the best 85% so that's at least 10 goals a game average to achieve that per team.

In reality it costs us approx. 1 point per game.
Nice analysis. I certainly couldn't have bothered. No matter which way I look at it there are many teams that pretty much bank 6 points whenever they score a try. Unless we score in front I am rarely confident of getting the extra 2.

Let's be clear - 70% is pathetic in today's game regardless of what it costs us.

Nice analysis. I certainly couldn't have bothered. No matter which way I look at it there are many teams that pretty much bank 6 points whenever they score a try. Unless we score in front I am rarely confident of getting the extra 2.

Let's be clear - 70% is pathetic in today's game regardless of what it costs us.
True, but if we had better goal kicking we'd miss out on all of those exciting last gasp field goal shootout wins which take 10 years off our lives.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8