Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lurker reporting nene and Thompson on the move

desreturnoftheking

I see you all are keen on Thompson and it seems the noise is getting louder.. now there is news nene Macdonald is going to leave.. I think he's a great player and Imo is much better than uate and can catch all day.. He makes good meters has a nice offload and is a handful. should manly make a play for him? I bet parra will be going after him too replace semi radradgoon..
thoughts?
if your gonna ask about uate he can battle it out with nene

anthonyb1965

GO Manly
Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Don't see any upside in Nene?

Batty

I see you all are keen on Thompson and it seems the noise is getting louder.. now there is news nene Macdonald is going to leave.. I think he's a great player and Imo is much better than uate and can catch all day.. He makes good meters has a nice offload and is a handful. should manly make a play for him? I bet parra will be going after him too replace semi radradgoon..
thoughts?
if your gonna ask about uate he can battle it out with nene
I think Parra signed Curtis Rona to replace Semi.

Harry Smith

I think I'm actually a bloody sea eagle
I love Uate, runs 100kms an hour out of our end and had a much much better year under the high ball. Absolutely no need to replace him with anyone at this stage, especially not with another plodder like nene, who is strong and that's it imo.

Joel Thompson though :call:

Volley

Uate was a bit flat at the end of the season. Starting dropping a few too many high balls and also bombed a try which would've gone a long way towards getting Manly the win in the semi.

I'm more than happy to give him another year though, because for the most part he was great. 2018 is make or break career wise for Uate though.

• ✔️
Reactions: Clay

damiennp90

Nane McDonald is a dead ringer for Jorge

Solidly built player who runs lots of metres.

May be taller than Jorge but can't catch anything to save his life.

Top Bottom