Luke Lewis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bloody good footballer, love to see him in the Maroon and White. He obviously doesn't get on with Gus I assume.

Rambo1987 said:
Just heard on Fox Sports that Panthers want him out ASAP and the Tigers, Parra & Dogs want him.

Wtf???? He's one of their best. They must be trying to change the culture there. He'd be good at manly if we had cap room Sadly we don't

Rambo1987 said:
Just heard on Fox Sports that Panthers want him out ASAP and the Tigers, Parra & Dogs want him.

No way the Dogs could afford him after their buying spree. Also Parra must be close to the cap. I would have Lewis in a heartbeat. I reckon he's better that T-Rex.

08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Luke Lewis
13. Glenn Stewart

Yes please !!

The Who said:
Rambo1987 said:

No way the Dogs could afford him after their buying spree. Also Parra must be close to the cap. I would have Lewis in a heartbeat. I reckon he's better that T-Rex.

The way things are going Des & Todd will get him for the remainder of the year for a kit kat and a bottle of no frills cola.

Last week we had posts praising the new regime at Penrith. Perhaps they may like to rethink. To lose a loyal local like Lewis (how's that for alliteration?) there is plenty wrong at the Panthers.

The Dogs would have enough room. They have a pile off contract and their roster does not have as many stars as other teams.

Only the Tigers out of those 3 could possibly afford him...but it wouldnt surprise me if he ended up at Sharks with Gallen. Jeremy Smith wont be there next year.

Greenturd has tweeted to Dogs fans that he has five bits of good news to tell them over the next five days. One bit of news a day apparently. More signings with their limitless salary cap I'd say.

The dogs have released T-shirts for the game this week that say "Friends dont let Friends become Eels Fans" same kind of crap as the Be Manly t-shirts. Are these Wankers for real????. What ever happened to being humble??? And when is Des going to tell these knob jockeys to wake up to themselves. Cant Believe that Crusher is happy to be associated with the blatent arrogance they display towards everyone else. Je-wizz they have a serious Karma Smack coming thier way. Greenburg is going to look like such a loser if they have a **** season next year and the year after. They must forget that even Brian Smith looked great at the Roosters in his first year, look at him now!!

Jatz Crackers said:
The way things are going Des & Todd will get him for the remainder of the year for a kit kat and a bottle of no frills cola.

That'd be an 'oak' milk drink surely!

I guess he really didn't like losing the captaincy after all.

bones said:
Greenturd has tweeted to Dogs fans that he has five bits of good news to tell them over the next five days. One bit of news a day apparently. More signings with their limitless salary cap I'd say.

I know i cant believe it actually said #5signingsin5days on the Bulldogs Club tweet. Everyone is going to start hating them soon especially if they look like they are rorting things and getting away with it. Most fans from other clubs dont need much of a reason to hate them. Had to laugh at Terry Lamb apologising to Ellery Hanley for Elbowing him in the 85 GF. Says alot about him and that scummy club really they were the original cheats before Melbourne came along. A good Tshirt for our games would be

BULLDOGS
"The Original Cheats"
"Rorting the Cap and getting away with it since 2002"

Cameron said:
Rambo1987 said:

Wtf???? He's one of their best. They must be trying to change the culture there. He'd be good at manly if we had cap room Sadly we don't
yea,they are trying to get rid of the culture that Elliot had there,when the trainers go out to give messages,they dont listen,they just ignore them,its the culture that elliot instilled and they want it gone

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4