Luke Lewis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Luke Lewis is looking for another premiership before he heads off to England or retires, he'd be nuts not to consider Manly. Also, why would the dragons not have contacted him? I would think they'd have money to make him an offer, they do need to replace Beau Scott.

DSM5 said:
Weird that people compare my comments re Lewis, with Beaver. Beaver was much more talented, and a team player. I blame Hassler for not giving him a record that he rightfully deserved.

Not weird at all mate

Your point was that Lewis wasn't a good player, because Penrith were 2nd last. Well Beaver was playing for us when we were running 2nd last as well, didn't make him any less of a player

Mark from Brisbane said:
I don't think we need Lewis, good player BUT towards the end of his days. Unlike Fa'aoso who we would have got for a bargain he'd command $500K plus a year. And remember Waybe Bennett reckons "no forward is worth more than $350 a year" (I do realise that was a few years ago but even now can't see how any forward, apart from perhaps Cameron Smith is worth that sort of coin).

I think the coaching crew know what they are doing, let's leave it to them.

Gallen would be worth that sort of coin (500k+) too i reckon

NewwyEagle said:
If Luke Lewis is looking for another premiership before he heads off to England or retires, he'd be nuts not to consider Manly. Also, why would the dragons not have contacted him? I would think they'd have money to make him an offer, they do need to replace Beau Scott.

Lewis > Sharks
Jeremy Smith > Dragons

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7