Luke Lewis Hypocrite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Saying Walker deserved a few dog shots to the face.
Apparently started it with his niggle.
Here I was thinking this bloke played next to the biggest ledger in rugby league history - Ennis.
Ennis would have had 130 broken eye sockets judging his opinion.
Used to like Lewis, but yet another pot shot at Manly ....is this a joke.
Regardless of ppls opinion on deserves it or not - sledging is legal - punching is not.

And Grub saying that throwing the ball deliberately at an opponent is not a good look.:swear:

I recall Manly losing a Final due to Grub throwing the ball into a Ref :mad:

The bloke wouldn’t have two brain cells to rub together. I’m amazed he can string a sentence together. You’re expecting too much for his sentences to be well constructed and considered.

What Lewis said was true. If the shoe was on the other foot we'd be applauding Kell for snotting Josh Reynolds after 60 minutes of trash talk.

That's the sad thing about the no punch rule, it just allows sledgers to ply their trade with no fear of retribution. It's not great that Dylan got a busted eye socket, but he was in Scott's face all game up to the point where he said "hit me", so why should he be surprised when he did. I think Dylan accepts that is the risk going by his "talk $hit, get hit" instagram post.

I don't want to see a game where constant trash talk is an acceptable standard of play, it's rubbish - I can go and watch Warner play cricket if I want to see that crap.

If Kapow belted Ennis I would be saying
“What a sucker....he took the Ennis bait”
The reason no one punches in retaliation is they are grown men and professional athletes who know sledging has always been part of the game, it’s the only reason Reynolds and Ennis were not knocked out 4-5 times every game.
If Scott pulled off a big hit and Walker went off injured, then it’s fair enough to say he got belted fair and square for too much yap.
Do you really think if Ennis had a busted eye socket Lewis would have called it fair??

Found the link. Wished I didn't now. That was an anti-Walker circle jerk! Don't try and make excuses for Scott, you can't punch in the game, no matter what. Do I think if it was at a pub say, and Dylan was giving it to him, then yes he probably gets belted. But at least he would be thinking if I'm hanging shiit, I better be ready to back it up in a blue. But they weren't at a pub, they were playing a professional sport where punching/slapping is illegal. Anyway it's given me the shiits, I need a Bex and a lie down.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league/nrl-360/lewis-walker-deserved-it!680738

Sledging is a weak-arse game. Yep, I agree that reacting to it is also weak and Scott deserves his punishment, but have little time or respect for Walker's antics. As a previous poster mentioned... go and join the Oz cricket team and take that garbage with you. Both players need to have a good hard look at themselves and learn from it. Unfortunately, I have more belief in one of these two learning and maturing well before the other... hope I'm proven wrong.

I guess Walkz will be targeting Lewis next time they play!

S'funny, I thought at least one Manly fan on twitter would've tweeted to Lewis some of the comments above. - wusses

Walkz should have been ready to duck after the first punch missed. Ennis was always ready to take evasive action!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4