Luke Garner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Garner looks decent but do we really need to buy him?

I don't see him as a huge upgrade on Olakau'atu or Gosiewski who we already have for next year.
He is not a power player like Olakau'atu, nor is he as much of a try scorer as jetski. He is a hard worker and seems not to be out of puff after 70 mins, so I guess he would add a different factor to the back row. He is better than Waddell.

But this is all academic right? Is there any evidence we are even talking to him?

He is not a power player like Olakau'atu, nor is he as much of a try scorer as jetski. He is a hard worker and seems not to be out of puff after 70 mins, so I guess he would add a different factor to the back row. He is better than Waddell.

But this is all academic right? Is there any evidence we are even talking to him?
That’s interesting because Garner has scored more tries in less games than Gosiewski,but that’s neither here nor there.It’s whether he’ll play well in a Manly jersey

I don't think he's bigger, might even be smaller. got to admit I've never even noticed him but might take a look this weekend in case he's out next great white hope.

Looks like Barrett has greater appeal than DESpicable, at least for Hetherington:
"Incoming Bulldogs coach and current Panthers assistant Trent Barrett looms as the trump card in potentially taking him to Belmore after Manly's interest was knocked back."
Cue @Woodsie
Man... you are unrelenting when it comes to Hasler. Barrett has a conection with the kid at Penrith, and I imagine the Dogs would be paying more. FAINU and Foran are the opposite... they both turned handsome Trent down. It all means sweet FA.

I like this signing. Can stop any forward in their tracks with very good defence. Very quick with great footwork at the line. With the speed of the game changing this signing will be better than most think. Thommo was an awesome player but was old school, Garner is new school.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2