Luke Garner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
seems to have improved in recent times with his all round game but still have Siro , Haumole and Jet Ski in the back row department . Part of that 2015 Manly ;s 20 :s runners up side along with Turbo , Ramien and knight Would be good to have the Garner name back in Manly 's top squad but not too sure if he is really required, , maybe if Jake reverts to prop it could be a different matter

seems to have improved in recent times with his all round game but still have Siro , Haumole and Jet Ski in the back row department . Part of that 2015 Manly ;s 20 :s runners up side along with Turbo , Ramien and knight Would be good to have the Garner name back in Manly 's top squad but not too sure if he is really required, , maybe if Jake reverts to prop it could be a different matter
Hang on , on reflection got the Garner confused with Gartner , apologizes there . Anyway still a fair player and no doubt at least worth looking at and also as an ex Manly junior .

Not worth the time

better players out there Bailey sirro comes to mind

and as have been said before Luke is contracted to tigers until 2022 won’t be leaving them.

With the loss of AFB, one of the back rowers need to get in there and make some metres and get us going forward. Similar player to choc and the back row of roosters or panthers. I think Quac is going to be great, but not sold on Jetski filling Thommo.

Bailey or Keegan can make metres, good engines, tough, take those hit ups when we need to get going. Both would not cost too much, young and are on the improve and off contract

The loss of apis defence was telling. Jake has more to offer other than his defence and distribution and should move to 8

A good old fashioned tackle merchant that can run a hole would do me. Someone who plays in the middle to replace thommo . From what ive seen ( little ) garner could be that guy

Our big boppa rotation is suited when we have , and control the ball but that is quite often not the case

Jake moves up to 8 , will help this leaving 13 available to domeone with ball playing and plug thommos spot with a demon tackler

I like the cows player asiata as a 13

We would still lack someone who scares opposition on the edges but if we try to get the ball to suli and walker , we might be ok

Presuming foz is 6 and walker back to centres or even harper if we offload walker

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4