LOL @ Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wouldn’t call defending 79 minutes only to concede a try in the 80th off a flukey bounce off the posts throwing the game away. I’d be very happy if we defended as well as the tigers did last night!
Yeah they had a dig the tigers and who knows it might galvanize them moving forward. Honestly tho is there a worse attacking team than the titans right now? In the last three half’s have scored 1try and it was that fluke in the bell. They offer nothing and Brimson looks lost in the halves. What last nights game reinforced to me is there’s still a fair gulf between the good teams and the poor teams. It’s early days but I doubt that titans team will play finals.

I wouldn't be laughing at them either. They had a red hot go and only lost to a flukey try.

Without Doueihi and Hastings, which they can't afford because they have bugger all depth. Add to that playing with 12 for 10 minutes.

I'd be more worried if I was Justin Holbrook. That rubbish try is all they've produced in the last 2 hours of football.

Fatty was right. When they took the penalty goal leading 4-2 (4 mins to go), Fatty said they should go for try because 2 points doesn't help them much. Better to maintain pressure on their line up that end. As things panned out it let Titans back into the game.

The call to take the 2 in that situation was passive and frankly they only have themselves to blame.

I don't LOL at the Tigers; I actually feel sorry for them and their supporters.

@simon64 is right - they had a go, more than the Titans did. If either Hastings or Doueihi take the field for the Tigers, I have no doubt they would have won.

Maguire should be placed on suicide watch - the 'football gods' seriously don't like him. The final two minutes were excruciating for the Tigers fans. It was hard enough for fans of any other teams to watch that (apart from the final two minutes if you're a Titans fan).

@simon64 is right - they had a go, more than the Titans did. If either Hastings or Doueihi take the field for the Tigers, I have no doubt they would have won.

Maguire should be placed on suicide watch - the 'football gods' seriously don't like him. The final two minutes were excruciating for the Tigers fans. It was hard enough for fans of any other teams to watch that (apart from the final two minutes if you're a Titans fan).
Did anyone stay up to watch Madge's presser, poor bugger he's jinxed. If he gets punted, I seriously doubt any club would pick him up.

Also the Preston kid for the Titans, if he'd played I'm sure he would of pushed Fifita aside and cunjered up a try well before scoring on fulltime.

The call to take the 2 in that situation was passive and frankly they only have themselves to blame.
They ALWAYS have themselves to blame.... sure, they get a good win here and there when the passes stick and the opposition have an off night but they are absolutely terrible at building and sustaining pressure - and have been for years...
I don't feel sorry for their supporters because the team is an amalgamation of 2 previously sh*t teams that, sans 1 good season when Benji and Robbie were awesome, resulted in a massive pile of warm dog sh*t...

plus the WT supporters that I know are arrogant pr*cks whenever they beat us (which they did a few seasons in a row - but hardly ever on the table thank F)

When they took the penalty kick with a couple of minutes to go I looked at my father-in-law and said "I guarantee you the Tigers have another error in them that loses the game for them..."

I do however feel sorry for blokes like Luciano Leilua, Dane Laurie and Nofalina who do actually rip in every week and are let down by some of the over-paid bludgers that they have to work alongside...

What a low game - I can't buy into the feeling of "At least we are better than them" as that standard will have us fighting for the Big wooden utensil.
The problems were far bigger than dropped ball and sloppy play lucky to match a country A grade match, it was more the lack of intensity and desire from "BOTH" sides, that was masked by some scrambling last ditch defence and poor options with tries beckoning...

What a low game - I can't buy into the feeling of "At least we are better than them" as that standard will have us fighting for the Big wooden utensil.
The problems were far bigger than dropped ball and sloppy play lucky to match a country A grade match, it was more the lack of intensity and desire from "BOTH" sides, that was masked by some scrambling last ditch defence and poor options with tries beckoning...
It was only watchable because it was a low scoring game and had lots of intensity, it was anybody's game. The only try came from a dropped ball in the in goal with 2min to go.

It was only watchable because it was a low scoring game and had lots of intensity, it was anybody's game. The only try came from a dropped ball in the in goal with 2min to go.
Cruel finish...but just 1 of those games where you wern't overly suprised something like this finished out the game...

Honestly tho is there a worse attacking team than the titans right now?

At the moment, Manly.

The way that game was played last night with 3-4 mins to go the 2 pts via penalty was the correct play. On the next set 5th tackle Brooks puts up a Bomb for Maumalo instead of kicking for touch to wind the clock down and have the titans start off their line. Instead Titans get the ball and Brooks gives away a penalty and marches them downfield. Dumb play and they paid the price.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4