LOL @ Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Really?
I get it he is coming from the wooden spooners, but he was fairly instrumental in at least one of their wins. That seems to be a good pick-up for a NSW Cup team in my book.
He will do well there at NSW cup level and that's basically where he can be a 7/10 player every week which is great for them.
I do agree with JenEagle if signed as an NRL option, but that's not the case....we have many in front of him as options, with Humphreys definitely on the radar for a gig in 2024 and is superior in every way.

Hmmm

Laughing stock and punching bag Wests Tigers are now ahead of Manly on the NRL table.
Two excellent wins in a row showing grit and determination in defence including the Eels who we lost to.

Manly two losses in a row showing zero grit and determination in defence and arrogant error ridden performances in attack.

Hmmm

Hmmm

Laughing stock and punching bag Wests Tigers are now ahead of Manly on the NRL table.
Two excellent wins in a row showing grit and determination in defence including the Eels who we lost to.

Manly two losses in a row showing zero grit and determination in defence and arrogant error ridden performances in attack.

Hmmm
Not unexpected especially as we have taken all their crap players and they have taken some of our good young players

Dragons will become a good team also especially with their hard nosed coach

Seibold is crap and we won't make the semis while he is coach

He takes Moses useless cast offs while releasing our good young players

Hmmm

Hmmm

Yes, the sky is definitely falling in for us @XV-1
We Are Doomed Reaction GIF

Hmmm

Hmmm
The eels had no moses and he is massive for them. Rookie player in the halves and tigers are unpredictable atm with these new players and coaching systems. They were horrible 1st 2 rounds and we were good. That's footy! See how they go without Galvin next week

Hmmm

Hmmm
To be fair I think we would have got past Parra last week pretty comfortably without Moses playing. Not to take the gloss of a great tigers win, but the eels are far less threatening with Moses out. From what I saw the halves were ordinary for Parra.

To be fair I think we would have got past Parra last week pretty comfortably without Moses playing. Not to take the gloss of a great tigers win, but the eels are far less threatening with Moses out. From what I saw the halves were ordinary for Parra.
Last weeks parra smashes the tigers this week lets be honest. It was a tough game that clearly both teams were effected by this week. We lost to dragons and eels to tigers lol

Last edited:
Good win today and I don’t want to be Debbie Downer buuuuuutttt…

Tigpies beat the riff 12-8 in R9 last year then beat Dragqueens 18-16 in R10…
After a 20-0 loss to Rabbits in R11 (8-0 until the 72nd minute), they towelled the cows up 66-18 at Leichhardt…

They then lost 12 of their next 13 games with the sole win being a 1 point success against the Fins… Amongst those losses was a 74-0 loss to the same team they had beaten by 48 points just 6 weeks earlier (only 4 games as they had 2 byes in that time)…

Excuse me if I keep the cork in the champagne bottle for now….

It’s every f$&@en week the refs try to keep that team in the match. Total joke.
The exact same thing happened in the tigers game that happened in ours and Ennis even said as much in the commentary. Only they had moses and offloaded like animals and we couldn't handle it. This week they couldn't capitalise on all the bs calls they were given. Parra really are scum why do they always get help? Big support base? New stadium? The west is booming so the nrl want to get in on it. I said years ago the nrl would try to capitalise on the booming west... now we have panthers winning 3 in a row and one of those was against parra 🤣 predictable rubbish

The eels had no moses and he is massive for them. Rookie player in the halves and tigers are unpredictable atm with these new players and coaching systems. They were horrible 1st 2 rounds and we were good. That's footy! See how they go without Galvin next week
Uh, the first round they had the bye so they weren't horrible then .......

I've watched their last two games and at the moment I'd rather watch the Tigers play than Manly. At least the Tigers defend like it matters and the players seem to give a fxck.

Last edited:
Yes we are in for along season, Seibold can’t keep the players interested in more two games sadly.

Uh, the first round they had the bye so they weren't horrible then .......

I've watched their last two games and at the moment I'd rather watch the Tigers play than Manly. At least the Tigers defend like it matters and the players seem to give a fxck.
They didn’t really defend like it mattered against the raiders. In fact had 30 plus put on them. That said I’ve also watched the last two games and they have improved. Will be interesting to see if they can keep it up. If they can I may start to believe Benji is turning that ship around. But right now two back to back wins does not make a season. Wouldn’t surprise me if they went to Suncorp next week and the Phins put a score on them. It also wouldn’t surprise me if they win three straight. It’s the way this comp is. You don’t turn up each week and any team can beat you, just like us on Saturday.

I for one was stoked, after the officials did everything possible to get them over the line the Queen let's them down, just love it😂😂😂
Just noticed this on the ABC morning news, they've given the Queen the name of Glint, I thought it hilarious and very appropriate, am I a bad person?😂😂😂

Attachments

• 20240402_093841.jpg
    20240402_093841.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 19
Good on the Tigers, love seeing anyone beat the Eels.
But also, 2 points for the bye is stupid.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8