LOL @ QLD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a ****en disgrace. I hope the inbreds up north get flogged.
Whether its tallis, dickhead Webster all having a crack, let your footy do the talking chez.

Mixed emotions about this - angry because DCE has shown what he is capable of offering. Very happy because QLD won't win SOO3 therefore DCE won't be the fodder for newspaper articles. Good choice Kevvy let's bring in Hunt who was dropped to reserve grade a few weeks ago. Shot yourself in the foot for that decision wonder who will replace you next year. Muppet.

Mixed emotions about this - angry because DCE has shown what he is capable of offering. Very happy because QLD won't win SOO3 therefore DCE won't be the fodder for newspaper articles. Good choice Kevvy let's bring in Hunt who was dropped to reserve grade a few weeks ago. Shot yourself in the foot for that decision wonder who will replace you next year. Muppet.
Muppet Murray might be a bit long in the tooth but hey they bought Alfie back!!

As a Qlder I hope they don't pick him, a Qld loss would only be heaped on him forever. He certainly won't be allowed a feelgood "redemption" story by leading Qld to victory. I'd rather they lose off their own dickheadedness
One things for sure if, and probably when, qld win it won't be hunt that leads them to victory.
At least we've got someone to aim the kickoffs at I guess.

I love this, makes my hate for Queensland/everyone but manly renewed, let's prove those ****ers wrong and win the comp

Us against them, I reckon we're better than the lot... and then some

One things for sure if, and probably when, qld win it won't be hunt that leads them to victory.
At least we've got someone to aim the kickoffs at I guess.
Implausible as it seems, they picked Hunt for his versatility off the bench and his bigger size.:think:

Munster will play alongside Cronk

I remember Chez comming on to play in the forwards for both SOO and Roos

But it leaves more Cherry for us :inlove:
giphy.gif

Looking forward to 4 weeks when we play Melbourne and it will be odds on that DCE will be MOM, hope we play them in GF, I think we should target beating them again by more than say 40? Then we can sit back and watch replays on which win was the best?
I won't be satisfied with anything less than 80-0. 13 converted tries, four in the first half and nine in the second 40, with the ball boy knocking a penalty over from close range, in the dying seconds of the match.

Just proves that Referee Smith also picks the Origin team, Glasby first now Munster, no matter how much people go on about how good Smith is I just cant stand him and he gets away with so much, watch when he makes a tackle theres always knees or elbows in every single tackle to slow it down. I hope QLD get thrashed and that scum get run over again

typical we knew it was gonna happen I'm happy for dce to lead us to a premiership over that garbage origin any day. kevie Walters he's a piece of **** hunt LOL over dce hahahaha these monkeys runing the asylum

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4