[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There used to be a time where if you fielded just one ineligible player, the team lost all competition points for every game he played.

Under the current NRL you apparently get to keep all competition points and instead enter a discussion about club structures and divvying of poker machine monies.

At least they're winning games.
We're on a golden duck & looking very long of beating the Sharks.

Looking at a 0 - 3 start no doubt.

The NRL have got this all wrong.

Their approach to clubs breaking the rules is to restructure and mentor them in salary cap and business management. Here they have a corrupt organisation, and instead of punishing them, they are showing them how to successfully manage their books?!

What sort of a deterrent is that? How does that compensate the 15 other clubs that have done the right thing?

Astounding.

At least they're winning games.
We're on a golden duck & looking very long of beating the Sharks.

Looking at a 0 - 3 start no doubt.
They won a game, lost one.
Lose this round they will be 1 from 3.
We win, we'll be 1 from 3, without cap cheating.

It's a great parra tactic.

They've probably rorted the cap as much as the storm did...

But they are drip feeding the evidence so it doesn't seem as bad.

I mean they should already be fined the rest of the 'suspended' part of their fine and docked a whole season of points, but nope...the nrl are sitting around doing absolutely nothing.

Also helping parra is the nrl has no ceo. So for both parties....they can just stand around shrugging their shoulders hoping some manly player gets drunk or choc says something stupid.

genius I tells ya, genius!!!

Why dont the nrl just come out and say it? No matter what parra do they will not be docked points.

May as well , just say to them " go for your life boys we want you to win so do whatever it takes".

Seriously, how must the Storm feel ( yes I know they deserved what they got BUT)

The fact about all this rorting is that clubs that abide by the salary cap are getting screwed and they losing good players to clubs that are out rightly cheating the salary cap.

Would any of the players leave their respective club if they knew the intended club wasn't really offering the coin that was on offer by the slime that appear to be cheating the salary cap?

Tell me exactly how the salary cap is actually working and is good for the game.

They must have named Foz captain because the captains run is the only time all week he "trains". Easier to keep track of when he's gonna show up

A funny read. A Day in the Life of Kieran Foran - Dane Eldridge - The Roar

It’s the rugby league story of 2016. How does one man extinguish the shadow of Peter Sterling while dealing with an administration who still uses dim sims as a form of currency?

Kieran Foran is a young man with the world at his feet and a million dollars. Unfortunately, the trade-off for this is association with Parramatta.

How does he deal with the expectation? How does he deal with all those zeroes? And worst of all, how does he deal with Parramatta?

Thanks to a fertile imagination and too much Daily Telegraph, I’ve managed to blow Foran’s diary wide open to provide you – the rugby league voyeur – with a fabricated insight in to a typical day as Parramatta’s latest saviour.

Kieran’s diary

Following our stirring victory against the Cowboys, I’m excited about getting straight back to work on securing another two competition points that we can refund to the NRL.

I kick off the day with breakfast and a quick shower, and after almost rupturing a hamstring drying myself, it’s time to head off to training.

Just to help him feel useful, I phone my peninsular pal Anthony Watmough for a lift, because really, he’s an old man with a fat wallet and plenty of spare time. Seriously, what else would he be doing? Another knee?

Full story link: http://www.theroar.com.au/2016/03/17/a-day-in-the-life-of-kieran-foran/

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8