[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Choc eventually snaps out of it once Bob Fulton starts waving a shotgun around, and even though he tries valiantly to get lost on the way, we finally make it to Parramatta.

lol

thanks for posting the link @EaglesDontTweet

Foz article hilarious.
Watmough Instagram, well is that big car to compensate for something small - other than the brain?

Foz article hilarious.
Watmough Instagram, well is that big car to compensate for something small - other than the brain?

In that case....I fly one of these..:).....@:worried:

landscape-1426545898-antonov-an-225-front-view.jpg

We can let this slip to page 2!

I love how the telecrap are onto the slime like a dog with a bone.

More systematic rorting of the cap has been found by the clueless nrl so that shows how dumb parra are if the NRL could find it and also how blatant they've been!

I hope this leads to more than 4 points and it should make them lose a few of their players.

Corey Norman would fit in very well here.

not any different to JWH rocking a brand new Audi in his first week at the roosters
It is different, because Watmouth was directly linked in the paper to the investigation of dodgy 3rd party deals literally the day before he posted that. Roosters might be cheats but they arent under investigation.

thats only because the NRl look the other way for the roosters. Nine at one stage were reported to be paying 3 of their stars with Gyngell involved with both parties.

Would Semi be the type to say something like this just to get out of his contract and join Japanese Rugby? There were reports before of him being unhappy with his salary, and personally if I was him I'd be unhappy with a wingers salary considering he's their best player.

I'd be pissed if I was him knowing those 2 cheerleaders they signed from Manly get paid ****loads more to just sit in the bench each week.

Semi was poached from rugby si i dont see him as having deep ties to the nrl. He will follow the money.

Semi was poached from rugby si i dont see him as having deep ties to the nrl. He will follow the money.
So he should. When Joey found him he wad earning 5 Fiji Dollars a day as a porter. Poor Islanders are exploited by the hotels and can't afford stable houses for their families.:mad:

Take the $$$ Semi and invest it in your family's future :)

I don't think joey found semi. I thought that was eto nabuli .

Helluva player, the rumours of him leaving have been around awhile.

So he should. When Joey found him he wad earning 5 Fiji Dollars a day as a porter. Poor Islanders are exploited by the hotels and can't afford stable houses for their families.:mad:

Take the $$$ Semi and invest it in your family's future :)
Ithouht his wiki page had him working in a mine in Fiji, ill have to check it.

thats only because the NRl look the other way for the roosters. Nine at one stage were reported to be paying 3 of their stars with Gyngell involved with both parties.

Funny that those 3 players were/are regulars on The Footy Show, yet when one signed with another club he suddenly disappeared from regular appearances. I won't mention names but he played against us on Monday and can kick goals.....

As for Semi playing Origin...I say no. Look, I agree that the lines were well and truly crossed when Lam was selected for Qld in 1995, but Semi is a Fijian for crying out loud. Yeah he would probably do well in Origin, but he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near it unless he's a spectator (or he does something like running water and while he's still a player that won't happen).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8