[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Something about this thread reminds me of glass houses and stones. Time to put this thread to rest until Manly becomes a serious NRL club rather than a circus full of clowns. Maybe by about 2026 the way we are going.

This is more laughing at Parra management for even having Tbaz over for coffee at Kellyville.

EELS ENTER RACE FOR EX-BULLDOGS COACH

The Parramatta Eels have also entered the race to try and land the signature of Trent Barrett to work as an assistant coach next season.

Don’t be surprised if Barrett lands at the Eels to work with Mitchell Moses and Dylan Brown along as Parramatta’s attack coach rather than return home to St George Illawarra.

Barrett had a meeting with Eels coach Brad Arthur at the Parramatta football department headquarters in Kellyville last week and negotiations are ongoing.

There is talk the Eels management have told the football department they want to go down the road of getting high-profile assistant coaches.

The Eels current assistants are Ryan Carr and Steve Murphy – who are both highly-regarded but also off-contract at the end of this year.

1660793151506.png

Champion five-eighth Trent Barrett has agreed to a two-year deal to work alongside Brad Arthur at the Parramatta Eels as an assistant coach.

The Eels officially announced the deal on Thursday with the ex-Bulldogs coach viewed as a smart appointment given the Eels halves pairing of Mitch Moses and Dylan Brown.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I don’t really get what the LOL is about… Barrett is rat s$&t as a head coach.. that’s a fact.. but he’s still a pretty highly regarded assistant coach… ide liken him to Kearney… complete dud in all the head gigs he has had,but he wouldn’t be sitting back next to Bellamy at the storm if he didn’t bring something significant to the table..
I wish we would get a half decent assistant coach…

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6