[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm no eels fan but WTF are people laughing at Parra about? The Eels at least had a crack last night on the other hand we're not playing finals for the foreseeable future and are essentially a joke club.
It's called schadenfreude, just as I'm sure all of their fans are taking delight in how our club is tearing itself apart, again.
Plus, we don't want Queen Gutho to leave us and win a comp with the Eels.

The media are just absolute scum of the earth when it comes to this , ANYTHING for “ clicks “.

They are a necessary evil , and if they just stuck to football the world would be better off but with the demise of newspapers it’s now all about clicks to pages with the story spread out and LOTS of advertisements.

Good luck today Raiders. Get Brad Arthur sacked. He can return to working with Des as his assistant next season then haha.
Parramatta “ should” win , a lot will depend on how fit Moses really is, if he’s out they will struggle , or if he gets a knock early on it’ll be the same story.

Better for them to lose tonight and continue their long drought, than going that one step closer and increase the risk of a Faecalmatta win in the big one. If Canberra were to go right through and pull off a miracle win, not many people would begrudge them that victory.

And as someone else alluded to, wouldn’t we all prefer for Gutherson to retire with Manly’s 2008 victory still his favourite grand final moment?;)

Better for them to lose tonight and continue their long drought, than going that one step closer and increase the risk of a Faecalmatta win in the big one. If Canberra were to go right through and pull off a miracle win, not many people would begrudge them that victory.

And as someone else alluded to, wouldn’t we all prefer for Gutherson to retire with Manly’s 2008 victory still his favourite grand final moment?;)
You have convinced me - lets bring on the pain for them tonight

Plus Brad Arthur's favourite GF moment was making the 2013 GF 🤣🤣

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4