[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Out in straight sets again. As frustrating as our season has been, if the eels lose next week man their supporters would be so deflated. They just can’t get it done that club. They will be playing either Easts or Melb next week and it will be all over!

Out in straight sets again. As frustrating as our season has been, if the eels lose next week man their supporters would be so deflated. They just can’t get it done that club. They will be playing either Easts or Melb next week and it will be all over!
No just to clarify they play either storm or raiders winner of that game.

How about Waqa Blake?
“I got it, I got it…I ain’t got it “

Ah
fozzie bear GIF
High Anxiety?

I thought the Eels would do more yesterday, wonder if their 2 wins this year had them just a touch complacent, weird as that sounds. The Pennies from the get-go played with greater ferocity and desperation. The Eels play a power game and if they get on a roll are hard to stop but they couldn't get going.
Will be very hard to come back from that, especially with Moses KO'd. Aside from Blake, I thought Lane and Paulo were disappointing. RCG was their best. Papa and Niukore and Mahoney also tried hard but they are all leaving next year!!

As I said on the Finals thread , I don’t care who wins now that Manly are out but to help the pain a “ straight set “ exit from the Eels would make this a happy finals series.

1 game to go , and I very much doubt they can come back now , Moses won’t play next week and the mental demons will be very strong.

Lol indeed!!!

And king Gutho with his usual limp semi final performance
He wasn’t alone, the Riff shut down Papalii and Lane, Sivo and Blake, Brown did very little and Mosses knocked himself out, young Arthur come on and destroyed any remaining confidence.

I though Parra actually started pretty well, Mosses first 2 kicks were gold and their first half went well, they were right in it until Mosses missed his field goal attempt, gave away a 7 tackle set, the Riff March down town and Cleary goes that’s how you do it, it kicked them in the guts just on the stroke of half time and they never returned, they were out muscled, outplayed and more importantly, totally out coached, both the Cleary’s stared last night.

And king Gutho with his usual limp semi final performance
Hard to make much impression from the back when your forwards are getting monstered. But yes he was barely sighted. They needed a dominant performance from Paulo but for whatever reason he couldn't do it.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6