[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Were Clinterson and US actor Chris Evans (Captain America) twins separated at birth? Here’s Chris as a baddie in the movie ‘The Gray Man’ (on Netflix):

04C9BFB0-319E-42DC-931A-4DD5BEFB35E3.jpeg

2122684B-E70D-4F20-877C-2C3AA321A439.jpeg

Last edited:

There has long been a belief within the Parramatta organisation that there is a disconnect between the football team and the club.

No one will publicly admit it, but privately, for whatever reason, head office and the football team don’t sing from the same hymn sheet.

Perhaps years of being based out of different facilities has exacerbated the problem, but reuniting under one roof in Kellyville is yet to fix it.
There is no better on-field leader (wanker) than Clint Gutherson, but there’s a reason Junior Paulo was handed the co-captaincy, and it’s not all to do with football.

The good teams - like Melbourne, Penrith, South Sydney and the Roosters - are the ones that play for the club, not just themselves. They use that to their advantage in the pressure-cooker moments of finals football.
There’s no doubt, especially judging by their two wins against Penrith this year, the Eels care deeply about the result. But who are they playing for?
The Parramatta fan base is, by extension, part of the club. The difference between the Parramatta and Penrith playing groups was noted after Friday night’s game.

A large contingent of Penrith’s team stayed on the field after full time to take photos and thank their fans. Brian To’o was the last player in the sheds.

The same can’t be said for the winning team. It’s not the first time, either. Most of the players, barring Paulo, Ryan Matterson, Reed Mahoney and Dylan Brown, usually can’t get to the sheds any quicker.

Yep, normally I love a lol@squeelers but is a bit cringe worthy laughing at teams that are better than us at the moment, specially at one that just flogged us by 26 points last week.
The eels that flogged us in front of our fans on our home ground

are into the top 8 and are also 8 points above us on the table

I think they have the last laugh on us

Yep, normally I love a lol@squeelers but is a bit cringe worthy laughing at teams that are better than us at the moment, specially at one that just flogged us by 26 points last week.
Come on, it was only a 16 point margin.

I wonder if anyone has ever spoken to Arthur Bradley about losing the ‘deer in the headlights’ look?

That said, we were missing Ailoi our forward leader, Paseka as usual got injured in another big game, just a 10min cameo. Keppie out also, even though his contributions this season haven't been great. And the Daddy of em all..Tommy.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2