[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gutherson looks like he's about to perform a prostate examination. He seems inordinately happy about it. You'd think he'd use gloves but I see he's got a tissue ready.
Not the image a high profile sportsman would want getting around, bending over in front of another guy with his pants down in what looks like a bathroom, totally innocent as it may be is not a pic I would pose for but I guess if you spend enough time among the Neanderthals you lose a bit of what makes you human

His jumper says it all
Agreed - it's 'Dickies' (plural) to describe both of them.

How did Queen Gutho know that other bloke would be there? Does he regularly meet up with other fellows in the toilets with their pants down? Must be a Parramatta custom or ritual.

Maybe Guthos inner 'northern beaches' finally kicked in and he is having a laugh at the futility and irony of that tattoo........and the tissues in his hands are for the tears of hilarious laughter?

And please, please, please..........can we re-visit this photo in early October - and share it with the Eels faithful - when they experience failure yet again - as they surely will?

Agreed - it's 'Dickies' (plural) to describe both of them.

How did Queen Gutho know that other bloke would be there? Does he regularly meet up with other fellows in the toilets with their pants down? Must be a Parramatta custom or ritual.

Maybe Guthos inner 'northern beaches' finally kicked in and he is having a laugh at the futility and irony of that tattoo........and the tissues in his hands are for the tears of hilarious laughter?

And please, please, please..........can we re-visit this photo in early October - and share it with the Eels faithful - when they experience failure yet again - as they surely will?
Great reply Bob😂😂

Parra had there best player out today

Without this f$$k wit's performance against us tonight we would in the 8 level with parra on 16 competition points.
FTM0SQ_UEAgLmxB.jpeg.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8