[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Aside from this incident I have noticed over the years that players move around a lot when a goal kick is being taken. I was brought up believing that players had to remain still or risk the chance of the ref ordering a re-kick if the movement was deemed to have put off the kicker.
Yeah I once got to re-kick a goal in a school game because the opposition were jumping around taunting me. I missed the second kick too.

parra are building. they worry the likes of the riff and storm. not turning up against easier opposition is about consistency, and even our great sides had a bit of that in them, but they have the game, intensity and self belief to make a big splash if they are healthy enough come finals

the riff started strong, were really physical but parra gutsed it out. a few nice penalties relieved pressure at crucial times but they held strong under pressure

its still parra so if any team catches covid by the dozen before a final , they seem most likely to implode but one suspects they are getting closer

The NRL has laid down a marker for excessive involvement from trainers on the field, fining the Eels over a controversial incident in last week’s western Sydney derby win over title favourites Penrith.

Paramatta received a breach notice proposing a $5000 fine after blue shirt trainer Steve Murphy sprinted in front of the goalposts as Nathan Cleary attempted a sideline conversion in the two-point loss at BlueBet Stadium.

The NRL has laid down a marker for excessive involvement from trainers on the field, fining the Eels over a controversial incident in last week’s western Sydney derby win over title favourites Penrith.

Paramatta received a breach notice proposing a $5000 fine after blue shirt trainer Steve Murphy sprinted in front of the goalposts as Nathan Cleary attempted a sideline conversion in the two-point loss at BlueBet Stadium.

"Hit Hard"! $5000 will be recouped in pokie revenue every few minutes at the Parramatta Leagues Club.
It's a joke punishment.
What happens if it happens again? Will they lose competition points?

"Hit Hard"! $5000 will be recouped in pokie revenue every few minutes at the Parramatta Leagues Club.
It's a joke punishment.
What happens if it happens again? Will they lose competition points?
The usual nrl slap on the wrist with a feather for the golden child.

Just for this week can we rename this thread? Something like 'Full respect to Parra they have been playing well this year and we will have to bring our A game to compete with them'. We have lots to overcome this week and don't need to add bad juju to the list.
Hell no.... they are one team that don't deserve respect. The amount of help they get from officials during the game is what wins them games. We on the other hand can't get six agains if our lives depended on it. Plus the fact I cant handle Moses, the Queen or the Dalai. 🤮

1654432955116.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12