[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Slipping away​

Eels great Ray Price and other concerned Parramatta people, including former sponsor and fan Andrew Eagleston, have written a letter to chairman Peter V’landys and the ARL Commission about the plight of the Eels juniors, asking questions about how Manly are able to recruit so many of their young potential stars.

They want an investigation into that and what they say is a collapse of the junior league. The letter reads, in part: “The Parramatta Eels junior league is in such a state of disrepair the Parramatta junior league has had to merge with Canterbury to ensure there is a competition in 2022 in many age groups.

“If not urgently addressed, this issue will completely undermine the game’s growth strategy. There is a significant player exodus from Parramatta to Manly. Why would so many talented Parramatta juniors play on the other side of Sydney? There are so many talented Parramatta juniors at Souths, Balmain, Canterbury and other clubs.”
Isn't each club responsible for their own junior area to promote and nurse the junior development ?
No wonder the juniors play elsewhere, obviously neglected by their own area team.

Leave britney Parra alone!!!

Rugby league greats have hit out at criticism of Jake Arthur after the Eels star came under heavy fire following a shock loss to North Queensland on the weekend.
The Cowboys thrashed Parramatta 35-4 on Saturday night and some angry fans on social media questioned why coach Brad Arthur was playing his teenage son at five-eighth, after shifting in-form pivot Dylan Brown into the centres.

yadda yadda yadda

Leave britney Parra alone!!!

Rugby league greats have hit out at criticism of Jake Arthur after the Eels star came under heavy fire following a shock loss to North Queensland on the weekend.
The Cowboys thrashed Parramatta 35-4 on Saturday night and some angry fans on social media questioned why coach Brad Arthur was playing his teenage son at five-eighth, after shifting in-form pivot Dylan Brown into the centres.

yadda yadda yadda
Let me try to understand this: one small positional change would have made Doesn'tmatta a 30-point better team?
Seems to me young Arthur's remaining 16 teammates are getting off rather lightly from the thrashing.

1651474202709.png

Aside from this incident I have noticed over the years that players move around a lot when a goal kick is being taken. I was brought up believing that players had to remain still or risk the chance of the ref ordering a re-kick if the movement was deemed to have put off the kicker.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11