[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Little Dick is the obvious one

NRL 2022: Parramatta Eels teammates reveal scary new nickname for Will Penisini​

A newly dubbed nickname from Parramatta teammates proves 19-year-old phenom Will Penisini is much more than a flick pass.
January 22, 2022 - 6:00AM
News Corp Australia Sports Newsroom
Exciting Eels centre Will Penisini has been answering to a new name over summer.
“Will Penisini is a beast. We’ve been calling him ‘Young Mike” at training,’’ Parramatta captain Clint Gutherson said.
“The way he moves, he’s so similar to (Michael) Jennings. Will’s got the same build as Jenko (Jennings).
“If you had to split them, Jenko may have been a bit lighter on his feet and a little bit faster.
“Whereas Will has got a little bit more power and strength, but no doubt the similarities are there.’’

Last edited:
Guess if the cliche that you are only good as your last game sometimes applies , the Eels at full strength should be quite competitive this season if their knock out finals game against the Panthers is any indication from 2021 . Then in the same context , Manly easily had the wood on them last season , and hopefully will be the case this season as well . That is my only level of interest with anything Eels related , just being better then them again

NRL 2022: Parramatta Eels teammates reveal scary new nickname for Will Penisini​

A newly dubbed nickname from Parramatta teammates proves 19-year-old phenom Will Penisini is much more than a flick pass.
Exciting Eels centre Will Penisini has been answering to a new name over summer.
“Will Penisini is a beast. We’ve been calling him ‘Young Mike” at training,’’ Parramatta captain Clint Gutherson said.
“The way he moves, he’s so similar to (Michael) Jennings. Will’s got the same build as Jenko (Jennings).
“If you had to split them, Jenko may have been a bit lighter on his feet and a little bit faster.
“Whereas Will has got a little bit more power and strength, but no doubt the similarities are there.’’

lol

Yeah I bet that's what they call him with a surname of penisini

The kid went to the kings school as did suaalli!
I reckon that he is better than Suaalli!

Just sayin’

The kid went to the kings school as did suaalli!
I reckon that he is better than Suaalli!

Just sayin’
Might be better but definitely not smarter. He's signed with eels, Sualli with the chooks. Having said that though he does have the great Dalai as coach. 😂

20220123_182528.jpg

Read this today and had to laugh.

THE MATTER OF PARRAMATTA​

Last, a bit of summer housekeeping.

Final word goes to Arthur Moses SC. The top silk, former president of the NSW Bar Association and partner of ex-NSW premier Gladys Berejiklian, and NRL Parramatta Eels fanatic. Big Artie contacted us after we committed an egregious and potentially defamatory error in our reporting - we named him as a Bulldogs supporter, quelle horreur! - last year to set the record straight.

“Your column is always a lot of fun and helps people realise not to take themselves too seriously,” the legal eagle wrote. Many thanks, Mr Moses. That is going straight to our pool room. And into our next awards entry.

When he gets excited they call him Penisouti... I'll see myself out.
Obviously his ancestors didn't have a Dare Iced Coffee (or similar) when they invented a name which literally can be broken down to "penis..in..I"....and then finished it off by calling him Willy. His immediate and further back ancestors should be charged with extreme cruelty.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7