[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One of my work colleague's is a fanatical Parra supporter and he cannot understand what is the hell is going on in their retention and recruitment. They are a dead set basket case at the moment.

Just me or did Hodgson seem a bit cooked over the past couple of years? Still a good player but looking like the end is near?
Yeah I thought that, but Ricky often had too many playmakers out there at once. He would bring on starling and leave Hodgson out there, then wighton seemed to only get the ball once in a blue moon. Bad tactics.

One of my work colleague's is a fanatical Parra supporter and he cannot understand what is the hell is going on in their retention and recruitment. They are a dead set basket case at the moment.
My best mate ( since we were 5 on the first day of school ) is a mad Eels fan and came out to visit me on Wednesday.

During a coffee watching the cricket I raised the delicate question of “ what the **** is happening at the Eels “.

His answer was “ ****ed if I know , 35 years and counting , doubt I’ll see a Premiership before I die “ .

Like me he’s 66 , poor bastard I feel sorry for him , sort of !!!

Yeah I thought that, but Ricky often had too many playmakers out there at once. He would bring on starling and leave Hodgson out there, then wighton seemed to only get the ball once in a blue moon. Bad tactics.
Good point I had not thought about the Ricky factor

My best mate ( since we were 5 on the first day of school ) is a mad Eels fan and came out to visit me on Wednesday.

During a coffee watching the cricket I raised the delicate question of “ what the **** is happening at the Eels “.

His answer was “ ****ed if I know , 35 years and counting , doubt I’ll see a Premiership before I die “ .

Mark,

You’re obviously a good hearted bloke, kind in taking pity on the unfortunates of this World but fair dinkum, your best mates a slime supporter, that’s taking it a bit far mate.@;)

Mark,

You’re obviously a good hearted bloke, kind in taking pity on the unfortunates of this World but fair dinkum, your best mates a slime supporter, that’s taking it a bit far mate.@;)
Yeah I know , all started when we were 8, junior league.

Where we lived used Sydney jerseys for the 8 teams that played , I ended up in the Manly jersey team , he in the Eels jersey team.

Both of us have supported those teams since then.

True story!!

He might see plenty of premierships. Hopefully a few are ours.

Yeah I know , all started when we were 8, junior league.

Where we lived used Sydney jerseys for the 8 teams that played , I ended up in the Manly jersey team , he in the Eels jersey team.

Both of us have supported those teams since then.

True story!!
On a side note. How you travelling mate???? Got a mate just now in same position and looking for positives for him

Isn't the best medical advice to "get back on the horse as soon as possible"?
Or does that only apply when you've been bucked off a horse?
The situation with this operation is all the internal stitching inside the “ nether regions “ so you have to be very careful for the first month , and pretty careful for the next month.

All done robotically, so no massive outside scars but I have six points where the robotic arms were inserted and a 2 inch scar where they pull out the Prostate.

It’s not a lot of fun I can assure you!!

The situation with this operation is all the internal stitching inside the “ nether regions “ so you have to be very careful for the first month , and pretty careful for the next month.

All done robotically, so no massive outside scars but I have six points where the robotic arms were inserted and a 2 inch scar where they pull out the Prostate.

Jeez those robots are good. I bought one to clean the pool but I guess they can multitask then.... :)
Wishing you a speedy recovery mate.

Jeez those robots are good. I bought one to clean the pool but I guess they can multitask then.... :)
Wishing you a speedy recovery mate.
Ah this robot costs 2.8 million dollars , hope your pool boy is a bit cheaper!!

Cheers , and thanks.

I wouldn’t trust a robot down there, did it look like the one from Lost in Space?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8