[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Doesn'tmatta's sponsor Aland, proudly featured on the front of their jerseys, received some heavy criticism on 60 Minutes tonight for allegedly causing the Mascot Towers to crack, sink and be evacuated due to Alan'd excavation of the site next door.
I spoke to a developer client of mine and he confirmed that Aland caused the subsidence through incorrect water management during excavation. He says the owners of Mascot Towers will win their case against Aland because the cause of the problem is obvious to anyone in the building industry.

In what has been an unbelievably ****ty year there’s two things that would still bring a smile to my footy face.

1) Donkeys get the wooden spoon ......tick
2) Eels go out in straight sets , continuing their **** finals record for yet another year.... work in progress.

Last edited:
Amazes me, you know, that The Eels got destroyed for cap breaches in 2016, yet were able to sign the following players, directly after, and the years following that (players not in their system):

Josh Hoffman
Suaia Matagi
Nathan Brown
Frank Pritchard
Siosaia Vave
Krisome Auva'a
Will Smith
Mitchell Moses
Nathan Davis
Cameron King
Kane Evans
George Jennings
Marata Niukore
Reed Mahoney
Jaeman Salmon
Oregon Kaufusi
Ray Stone
Dylan Brown
Blake Ferguson
Shaun Lane
Maika Sivo
Ethan Parry
Waqa Blake
Reagan Campbell-Gillard
Ryan Matterson
Jai Field
Jordan Rankin

Manly's signings from outside the system (that is players who haven't plied their trade through our juniors, including Foz) since 2017, are as follows:

Lachlan Croker
Joel Thompson
Jack Gosiewski
Taniela Paseka
Jonathan Wright
Moses Suli
Toafofoa Sipley
Kane Elgey
Brendan Elliott
Reuben Garrick
Corey Waddell
Morgan Boyle
Sean Keppie
Danny Levi
Morgan Harper

Amazes me, you know, that The Eels got destroyed for cap breaches in 2016, yet were able to sign the following players, directly after, and the years following that (players not in their system):

Josh Hoffman
Suaia Matagi
Nathan Brown
Frank Pritchard
Siosaia Vave
Krisome Auva'a
Will Smith
Mitchell Moses
Nathan Davis
Cameron King
Kane Evans
George Jennings
Marata Niukore
Reed Mahoney
Jaeman Salmon
Oregon Kaufusi
Ray Stone
Dylan Brown
Blake Ferguson
Shaun Lane
Maika Sivo
Ethan Parry
Waqa Blake
Reagan Campbell-Gillard
Ryan Matterson
Jai Field
Jordan Rankin

Manly's signings from outside the system (that is players who haven't plied their trade through our juniors, including Foz) since 2017, are as follows:

Lachlan Croker
Joel Thompson
Jack Gosiewski
Taniela Paseka
Jonathan Wright
Moses Suli
Toafofoa Sipley
Kane Elgey
Brendan Elliott
Reuben Garrick
Corey Waddell
Morgan Boyle
Sean Keppie
Danny Levi
Morgan Harper
Nothing amazing about it @Ryan . Ch nein and the nrl are desperate for success in the golden west of Sydney. They'll manipulate and turn blind eyes to as much as they can to see that scum succeed and yet through all the leg ups the scum are still a massive failure.

Nothing amazing about it @Ryan . Ch nein and the nrl are desperate for success in the golden west of Sydney. They'll manipulate and turn blind eyes to as much as they can to see that scum succeed and yet through all the leg ups the scum are still a massive failure.

It's not even the number of players, but the quality of players. How much you think they pay for guys like Mitchell Moses, Blake Ferguson, RCG & others.

Every time there's a Manly signing, it's from within, and it's like we are struggling to fit anyone in. Most of our signings (apart from Suli and Thompson, were reserve grade playing pick-ups as well - some, like Elliott having a sprinkle of 1st grade games).

It's not even the number of players, but the quality of players. How much you think they pay for guys like Mitchell Moses, Blake Ferguson, RCG & others.

Every time there's a Manly signing, it's from within, and it's like we are struggling to fit anyone in. Most of our signings (apart from Suli and Thompson, were reserve grade playing pick-ups as well - some, like Elliott having a sprinkle of 1st grade games).
Uneven playing field mate. Great to see some posts from you too. Hope all is well.

Yep, & within a few years of being busted for systemic & repeated salary cap cheating they got a nice, sparkly, brand new stadium.

The wording Greenburg used when announcing the outcome of Parra's salary cap investigation & ours tells you all you need to know - Parra were a club "the NRL wanted to succeed & would provide them every assistance & opportunity to do so" while we were a club "the other 15 clubs should be angry at due to our breach taking players they could have signed off the market".

Just a complete joke from the very man who coined the phrase "consistency is overrated".

I agree 100% Ryan

In what has been an unbelievably ****ty year there’s two things that would still bring a smile to my footy face.

1) Donkeys get the wooden spoon ......tick
2) Eels go out in straight sets , continuing their **** finals record for yet another year.... work in progress.

Conversation with the Mrs earlier.

Mrs: "So. Are Manly out now ?"
Me: "Yep. Time to support my second team."
Mrs: "I didn't know you had a second team. Who is it ?"
Me: "Whoever's playing Parra."
Mrs: "Oh for ****'s sake."........ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Josh Hoffman
Suaia Matagi
Nathan Brown
Frank Pritchard
Siosaia Vave
Krisome Auva'a
Will Smith
Mitchell Moses
Nathan Davis
Cameron King
Kane Evans
George Jennings
Marata Niukore
Reed Mahoney
Jaeman Salmon
Oregon Kaufusi
Ray Stone
Dylan Brown
Blake Ferguson
Shaun Lane
Maika Sivo
Ethan Parry
Waqa Blake
Reagan Campbell-Gillard
Ryan Matterson
Jai Field
Jordan Rankin

Lachlan Croker
Joel Thompson
Jack Gosiewski
Taniela Paseka
Jonathan Wright
Moses Suli
Toafofoa Sipley
Kane Elgey
Brendan Elliott
Reuben Garrick
Corey Waddell
Morgan Boyle
Sean Keppie
Danny Levi
Morgan Harper
Either the league is turning a blind eye to Parra's books or they have a very creative accountant or both

selfie.jpg

It's always a good day when the Slime lose.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6