[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Benchmark perspective ....
Parra make the finals and we finish down the bottom of the table and we laugh at them
How has this laughter improved our 2020 season of thrashings ?
Nothing funny here
At least we beat them twice (kind of). If we were ever consigned to a disappointing season that's all I could ask for in return.

Benchmark perspective ....
Parra make the finals and we finish down the bottom of the table and we laugh at them
How has this laughter improved our 2020 season of thrashings ?
Nothing funny here
I know that but it is Parra we're talking about here, after the season we've had this is necessary therapy, if they were to go into the finals smashing everyone they came up against, our collective level of depression would be so bad as to make me worry about the length some on here might go to to end their suffering, no this is a tonic for the long suffering collective of brave men and women of Silvertails, bring on the joy that will be next Saturday night as we watch the bunnies put the slimes and their drop kick of a coach out of business, it's what makes an otherwise tragedy of a season not completely worthless

Look at Bronson Xerri. Done for doping at a club that's been done for systemic doping and no inquiry from the media or nrl into the Sharks club. Just burying their heads in the sand to this. How come all of a sudden these Penrith players are world beaters. How come average no names go to the Storm and suddenly become supermen.

the gift that's just keeps giving, a parra flogging tonight will be up there
I agree
Makes up a bit for our season parra will be flogged tonight and roosters out last night purer bliss.

Parra the scum of the competition and will enjoy seeing this club choke again tonight.

They have had so many advantages this season to go out like I hope happens tonight will be so enjoyable to watch.

I agree
Makes up a bit for our season parra will be flogged tonight and roosters out last night purer bliss.

Parra the scum of the competition and will enjoy seeing this club choke again tonight.

They have had so many advantages this season to go out like I hope happens tonight will be so enjoyable to watch.
Has anyone checked on the one eyed eels site???

Look at Bronson Xerri. Done for doping at a club that's been done for systemic doping and no inquiry from the media or nrl into the Sharks club. Just burying their heads in the sand to this. How come all of a sudden these Penrith players are world beaters. How come average no names go to the Storm and suddenly become supermen.
From what I hear everyone at the sharks knew that Xerri was on the juice all through the junior grades

Shows just what a farce the doping testing really is as the NRL don't want to rela story to be known

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4