Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lol @ Parra

mave

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Grabbing a woman is assault and just shows his sense on entitlement :mad:

Workplace safety is yet another aspect and if he is convicted then Australia may revoke his work visa :cool:
The article said touched, not grabbing.
Whislt I don't condone either, there is a big difference in the connotation derived from those two words.

manly al

Premium Member
Have to assume that an indecent assault category is worth much more then an indecent annoyance category in any prospective " peace settlement " arrangement .That type of alleged conduct. should not be tolerated of course any where but seems that N R L players in particular have a target on them selves in recent times whether they are acting like gooses or not .

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
If he “ touched” the stomach but was aiming a little lower....nudge nudge wink wink.....that’d do it!!

Be VERY interesting to see the great oh Toddles reaction time this one considering it’s the NRL’s beloved Eels.

Batty

If he “ touched” the stomach but was aiming a little lower....nudge nudge wink wink.....that’d do it!!

Be VERY interesting to see the great oh Toddles reaction time this one considering it’s the NRL’s beloved Eels.
Todd will look Sivo in the eye and the young lady in the belly and really work out what’s happened. We are blessed to have him as the leader of the NRL.

Last edited:

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Paper today says that the charge carries a possible 5 year gaol time .... surely as an act of violence against women Toddy should be standing him down immediately .......
Maybe the girls in his daughters netball team are away on holidays so he is not in a position to make a fact based decision on this matter

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Paper today says that the charge carries a possible 5 year gaol time .... surely as an act of violence against women Toddy should be standing him down immediately .......
But you already stated this incident was clearly at the lowest end of seriousness and the barmaid should just toughen up.
haha, not flip-flopping on us are you?

My prediction - if he is found guilty it will be like the Scott Bolton one and his punishment will be that he has to educate other players about what he learned through the experience. Oh yeah, plus a 10 week NRL suspension. Ouch!

Woodsie

played strong, done good.
But you already stated this incident was clearly at the lowest end of seriousness and the barmaid should just toughen up.
haha, not flip-flopping on us are you?
You somehow .... possibly the result of a big night out ... seem to have come to the belief that I am somehow responsible for setting the laws and sentences for crimes in Fiji ....

Whilst I will admit to possessing a certain talent and level of influence in my own loungeroom ... I make no such claim as my powers extending into the greater Pacific region .... and I still hold my view .. that the incident appears to be, in a comparative sense, on the lower end of crimes against humanity ....

However, so there is no misunderstanding .... Given that the Judicial powers in Fiji, not withstanding my opinion, deem the offence worthy of a possible 5 year gaol sentence .... then Toddy must take it seriously and act ...

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
You somehow .... possibly the result of a big night out ... seem to have come to the belief that I am somehow responsible for setting the laws and sentences for crimes in Fiji ....
Are you saying you’re not? Then who is???

mind blown

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
2019 Tipping Competitor
Well I'm sure Turdy being on holidays at the moment in some remote sleezy location will return with some excuse about unable to act due to lack of information and the 24 hr statute of limitations for offenses committed by clubs who fill his back pockets with $$$$

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Well I'm sure Turdy being on holidays at the moment in some remote sleezy location will return with some excuse about unable to act due to lack of information and the 24 hr statute of limitations for offenses committed by clubs who fill his back pockets with $$$$
Guaranteed that Turdy will fix this, cant have one of the favourites disadvantaged can we??

Peter C

Premium Member
Its ridiculous now,Did you see the yanky reporter who had her bum tapped by a passing marathon runner ?
Two days later I see her interviewed and carrying on like she was raped.
What I want to know is, why is it acceptable for women to jokingly touch a male with a cute bum, yet are horrified when the opposite happens?

Peter C

Premium Member
If the male finds it offensive it is not okay
Yes, but will the repercussions be the same?, I doubt it, it will be a case of girls just having a bit of fun when a bit tipsy

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom