[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep, but we all have to admit that their team this season is a lot better than ours. I don't know how they can afford all their imports but they attract established players in their recruitment whereas we are hoping for a few cast-offs.
We are so far off the pace that I'm fearful 2021 will be another disappointing season for us.

Out in straight sets when Souths roll them easily next week.

Laugh at all the experts like Paul Kent who tipped their second rate roster to win the comp.I mean what a slapped together ****ed up team.

Wont make the 8 next year if they get bundled out next week.

Can i suggest 1eyedeel.com if you want to see some butt hurt.

Last edited:
With both wingers out Parramatta should be easy meat but I’m a little worried that, with Souths on the nose, the NRL and 9 may see greater profit in helping the Eels progress and sending the Bunnies back to the burrow. Going to feel strange and dirty cheering for the Bunnies or the Knights next week.

Can I just add RCG and Nathan Brown are champions against packs that have no sting in defence.

BOTH sideways running with little impact after 15 minutes last night.
The Drizzle were killing them on the edges last night , and for most of the night.

Addi Carr / Vunivalu were having a field day.

Out it straight sets with both wingers gone.

I’m a little torn on how I’d like the slime to lose next week; do I want them to get blown away, to show them up for the April premier pretenders that they are or do I want them to lose by a point, so as to give their supporters hope that they may go further next year, only to repeat the pain next year.

The eternal quandary, quick gratification or delayed pleasure. Am I greedy to want both? Probably.

Whingers got lucky last night, if the Drizzle were on it would have been a total cakewalk for them, Now for the Vermin or Drugcastle to finish the job next week!!

I’m a little torn on how I’d like the slime to lose next week; do I want them to get blown away, to show them up for the April premier pretenders that they are or do I want them to lose by a point, so as to give their supporters hope that they may go further next year, only to repeat the pain next year.

The eternal quandary, quick gratification or delayed pleasure. Am I greedy to want both? Probably.

I'm the same, would love them to get beat by 40.
But probably get more enjoyment seeing their fans breaking down after leading the game for 79 minutes and loosing with a length of the field try to Souths/Knights in the last play of the match.

Benchmark perspective ....
Parra make the finals and we finish down the bottom of the table and we laugh at them
How has this laughter improved our 2020 season of thrashings ?
Nothing funny here
I think because every year squeels fans think its their year, and they carry on. At least we have our GF wins in colour and gut feel tell us well have another soon

I think because every year squeels fans think its their year, and they carry on. At least we have our GF wins in colour and gut feel tell us well have another soon
Soon is not soon enough . Our last glory was 9 years ago

Your talking about a reality bozo, parra fans don't have that
The reality is feathered friend
We only become greater by being humbled and accepting accountability and focusing on ways we can improve and become better then laugh at others misfortunes

6BAE53D8-2038-4AE4-9BD3-05B5F7FA5710.jpeg

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6