[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
People sometimes cross the street when they see me, not to talk to me, they cross to the opposite side. I was out for an early morning walk recently, some lady crossed the road as I was approaching and then crossed back further down. I wasn't doing anything weird just walking the dog. I couldn't figure it out at the time but now suspect I must have an aura of indecent annoyance.

People sometimes cross the street when they see me, not to talk to me, they cross to the opposite side. I was out for an early morning walk recently, some lady crossed the road as I was approaching and then crossed back further down. I wasn't doing anything weird just walking the dog. I couldn't figure it out at the time but now suspect I must have an aura of indecent annoyance.

Don't you just hate premature annoyance syndrome ..... you need to talk to @Bring back the.... Biff? .... I think he has all manner of lotions and creams for the problem ... and years of experience ...

Well he got her attention alright...
"Eels superstar Maika Sivo was in a Fijian police cell on Sunday night accused of “indecently annoying” a female bartender at a poolside Christmas party.
The Parramatta winger, who was spotted drinking at a luxury resort on Boxing Day on the evening before his arrest, is expected to say he was trying to get the woman’s attention when the incident occurred."

ok ok ,Im sorry Moondog. I didnt think you saw me lol.. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Well he got her attention alright...
"Eels superstar Maika Sivo was in a Fijian police cell on Sunday night accused of “indecently annoying” a female bartender at a poolside Christmas party.
The Parramatta winger, who was spotted drinking at a luxury resort on Boxing Day on the evening before his arrest, is expected to say he was trying to get the woman’s attention when the incident occurred."

We've all tried to get a bartender's attn when it's busy and they're being douchebags. I wonder how he tried to get her attn though.

just reading on the wwos nine website...

"Parramatta are also exploring whether to send an official to Nadi to support the 26-year-old Fijian rookie "

I thought seeing the Dalai is just such a wonderful human being and everyone simply loooooves him, he would have insisted on some Parra rep to be over there.

Melb, Bris, Manly all seemed to put someone in the players corner.

In conclusion: Parra sucks as always

Obviously in Fiji it's not only the judge who wears a wig

Parramatta Eels NRL star Maika Sivo charged with indecent assault in Fiji
Perry Duffin and Sadhana Sen, The Daily Telegraph
December 30, 2019 8:19pm

Eels superstar Maika Sivo has been banned from leaving Fiji after he was granted bail on a charge of indecently assaulting a female bartender at a poolside Boxing Day party.
The winger asked in Nadi Magistrates Court yesterday to be allowed to return to Australia to start off-season training with Parramatta but was knocked back.
Magistrate Peni Dalituicama told the NRL star he was “no special case” and ordered him to surrender his passport after the charge he faced was upgraded from indecent annoyance to indecent assault.
Maika Sivo outside court in Nadi today. Picture: Sadhana Sen

Court documents showed Sivo, 26, was charged with “unlawfully and indecently assaulting” Agnes Bauwa “by touching her stomach” on December 26.
Sivo’s lawyer Mosese Naivalu requested to enter a plea on behalf of his client but this was rejected by the magistrate. Instead a plea is expected to be entered on his next court date on January 7.
Mr Dalituicama told the court that “Sivo is no special case” as he placed a “stop departure” on the player’s movements outside Fiji and set bail of $500.
The Fiji National Rugby League Acting CEO Don Natabe was seen by the family’s side during the day.

Sivo appeared in court with his head covered. Picture: Sadhana Sen

When approached by The Daily Telegraph outside court, Sivo’s father Joeli Sivo said “everything will be all right”.

“Everything will be all right and is possible with God. He (Sivo) will be back soon. We will take him home.”

Sivo, who was spotted drinking at a luxury resort on Boxing Day on the evening before his arrest, is expected to say he was trying to get the woman’s attention when the incident occurred.

Police say the incident took place near the town of Nadi, about 30km from Sivo’s home village, where he had been with family.

Touched her stomach .. ????? ... Good grief .... not hard to get into trouble in Suva ....
Its ridiculous now,Did you see the yanky reporter who had her bum tapped by a passing marathon runner ?
Two days later I see her interviewed and carrying on like she was raped.

Its ridiculous now,Did you see the yanky reporter who had her bum tapped by a passing marathon runner ?
Two days later I see her interviewed and carrying on like she was raped.
I think the stomach is ridiculous but the bum is another thing. Power. Entitlement. Not ok.

I think the stomach is ridiculous but the bum is another thing. Power. Entitlement. Not ok.
As a guy who can look back on his young adulthood days and see if it were today ,I wouldve been strung up alive.I am happy to have lived in my day of fun and recklessness.
As a father to my 3 yr old little girl I am glad she is going to live in this era of female empowerment.

Indecent assault in NSW was changed last year to be 'sexual touching'. The part of the body touched is only one thing to be taken into account, the key is that to be an offence the touching has to have a sexual connotation. Not so hard to understand why being touched in a sexual way without your consent is an offence.

Touched her stomach .. ????? ... Good grief .... not hard to get into trouble in Suva ....
Grabbing a woman is assault and just shows his sense on entitlement :mad:

Workplace safety is yet another aspect and if he is convicted then Australia may revoke his work visa :cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4