[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Parramatta Eels NRL star Maika Sivo charged with indecent annoyance in Fiji
AAP
December 28, 2019 10:22pm

Subscriber only
Parramatta winger Maika Sivo will appear in a Fijian court on Monday after being charged following an alleged incident at a hotel in Nadi.
The 26-year-old, in Fiji visiting family, was charged with indecent annoyance on Saturday, according to statement released by the NRL club.
“The club takes these incidents seriously and will be monitoring the situation closely.

Parramatta Eels winger Maika Sivo will face court in Fiji charged with indecent annoyance . Picture: Joel Carrett

Parramatta Eels winger Maika Sivo will face court in Fiji charged with indecent annoyance . Picture: Joel Carrett

“As with any legal matter, it is important that we follow due process, and the club will review all information available regarding the alleged incident,” the statement said.

“We are currently providing support to Maika and his family.”

Parramatta have informed the NRL integrity unit.

Sivo, contracted to the Eels until the end of the 2021 season, debuted in round one this season and ended up the NRL’s top try scorer with 22.

Parramatta Eels NRL star Maika Sivo charged with indecent annoyance in Fiji
AAP
December 28, 2019 10:22pm

Subscriber only
Parramatta winger Maika Sivo will appear in a Fijian court on Monday after being charged following an alleged incident at a hotel in Nadi.
The 26-year-old, in Fiji visiting family, was charged with indecent annoyance on Saturday, according to statement released by the NRL club.
“The club takes these incidents seriously and will be monitoring the situation closely.

“As with any legal matter, it is important that we follow due process, and the club will review all information available regarding the alleged incident,” the statement said.

“We are currently providing support to Maika and his family.”

Parramatta have informed the NRL integrity unit.

Sivo, contracted to the Eels until the end of the 2021 season, debuted in round one this season and ended up the NRL’s top try scorer with 22.
Indecent annoyance???
My wife charges me with that most weeks!

Just on Gutho - is there a player in the competition that raises his arms to sook to the referee after every tackle more than him? I don't think so.
The Parra team really have the sookiest attitude and are always appealing to the refs. It sickens me when watching there games...and I only watch their games to barrack for the other team.

That's actually one thing I have noticed about the game in general and sad to say its not just a Doesn't-matta thing. Though I fully agree that Gutho seems to be one of the worst offenders.

Case in point, whenever a try is scored from close range. Just about every single time a try like that is scored, the first thing the defending team does is turn to the refs en masse and protest in an effort for the refs or the bunker to bail them out. Poor defence or superior attack didn't allow that try, illegal play must have (and the worst part is that the rule interpretation usually does bail them out, even if its a very weak case such as an obstruction where the obstructed player would have played no part in stopping the try anyway).

As said, it happens with just about every close range try (and even a few long range ones). And personally I think they are coached to do that. And for mine the worst offending clubs there are the Worms and St Merge.

Last edited:
The big strategic question for a Parramatta in 2020 is, now that Mannah’s retired, which forward is going to start seeing double 20 minutes into every match and, reluctantly, have to leave the field for a HIA.

I hear Shaun Lane is head and shoulders above anyone there :rofl:

Right on cue, the Manly-hating sports team at Kerry Stokes’s lowest common denominator network, aka Channel 7, flash up footage of Faecalmatta’s latest bad boy scoring against you guessed it Manly, on their nightly news.

Right on cue, the Manly-hating sports team at Kerry Stokes’s lowest common denominator network, aka Channel 7, flash up footage of Faecalmatta’s latest bad boy scoring against you guessed it Manly, on their nightly news.

On ch9 news I would estimate about 80% of nrl stories show other teams scoring against Manly. It is so predictably boring and repetitive

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8