[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We beat Souths Melbourne away and Canberra twice plus were dudded twice v souths
Parra did not beat a top four side

That in itself should ensure Des gets the gong as best coach.

agree (but parra did beat canberra rd15)
Yes, they did and that was a home game and they also beat Souths in round 12 (another home game) 26 - 14

They did not win any away game against any of this year's Final Top 8

In dozenmattas eyes he's coach of the year because they not only avoided the spoon but made the finals. In the end they were just making up the numbers and died in the arse.

Last edited:
If BA wins coach of the year, I will RIOT!!! I keep seeing Parra fans try and justify why he deserves it, saying Des has an international fullback, halfback and forwards to work with. Are Parra fans actually that dumb???? The amount of weeks we spent without Tom, Chez (or both!) and the rest is scary. And to remain inside the top 8 and keep getting wins throughout all that time - incredible. Like Paul Kent said, the difference between Manly's most and least experienced players is massive. Much more evenly spread at Parra, who also haven't been as riddled with injuries as we have

If BA wins coach of the year, I will RIOT!!! I keep seeing Parra fans try and justify why he deserves it, saying Des has an international fullback, halfback and forwards to work with. Are Parra fans actually that dumb???? The amount of weeks we spent without Tom, Chez (or both!) and the rest is scary. And to remain inside the top 8 and keep getting wins throughout all that time - incredible. Like Paul Kent said, the difference between Manly's most and least experienced players is massive. Much more evenly spread at Parra, who also haven't been as riddled with injuries as we have
And I like how Paul Kent said that parra didnt have any rep players, trying to make their season sound even better . Um hello, didnt Ferguson play for NSW, and I,m pretty sure a few of there Polynesian players represented there country as well. Then again, Kent did play for Parra didnt he

I don’t mind if a coach gets a wooden spoon and later on wins coach of the year but it depends on the circumstances. If he comes in rebuilding and year one gets a spoon but builds a team to win a premiership thats OK.
But when you take a team from the top 8 to a spoon then back up in the 8 over 3 years there is no way you can be coach of the year.

And I like how Paul Kent said that parra didnt have any rep players, trying to make their season sound even better . Um hello, didnt Ferguson play for NSW, and I,m pretty sure a few of there Polynesian players represented there country as well. Then again, Kent did play for Parra didnt he
Fairly certain Ferguson played only in the third SOO, and Parra had a bye that weekend,.

If the Worms had to make do without players like Gutherson, Moses, Jennings etc for the same level of time that Manly didn't have Turbo, DCE and Walker this year.....would they have gotten anywhere near the top 8?

Just read their team of the decade according to the Telegraph.

Its comparable to the Titans team of 2019.

Includes Luke Burt and Tim Mannah, I havent laughed so much in years.

I reckon Foz, Choc and Karl Webb can all feel cheated.

Image may contain: 2 people, meme and text

Five people were taken to hospital after being hurt in the crush, when balloons containing what's thought to be vouchers and coupons for as little as $5 were dropped from the ceiling at Westfield in Parramatta at midnight.

- sounds about right.

Five people were taken to hospital after being hurt in the crush, when balloons containing what's thought to be vouchers and coupons for as little as $5 were dropped from the ceiling at Westfield in Parramatta at midnight.

- sounds about right.

Like rabbid dogs, bloody hell a kid could have been suffocated under that.

Typical Westies though.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8