[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I hope the tossers @ Parra take ages to admit their cheating ways. Bring in the lawyers to muddy, and slow the whole process down! lol.
....five of the last six? The question has to be asked WTF was Schubert doing all that time, apart from accepting brown paper bags!:swear:

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
Shocking to hear that they've busted the cap in 5 out of the past 6 seasons and have nothing to show for it.

That's what happens when you try to get success without doing the hard yards.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Pls don't tell me that they will still get points for their byes, if they do then the nrl would rank as dumb as the parra board/officials they have punted for incompetence
Greenturd felt that watching the Scumos play for zero points was soul destroying to the Players and their Fans, so he does not want it to happen to Parra :mad:

The fact that 15 Clubs' Players and Fans are being systematically cheated, does not bother him so much :swear:

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Q: So who will they get rid of?

A: That's for Brad Arthur and whoever's now in charge to decide but look for them to offload Junior Paulo to Canberra. He's going there next year but they may express deliver him to Ricky. Ryan Morgan has already gone to Melbourne and they have the likes of David Gower, Cameron King, Mitch Cornish, Cameron King languishing in NSW Cup. They may be shopped around.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Everyone's second team to support will now be whoever is playing parra.
Not till Parra is under the Cap, otherwise their opponents' win will push Manly down the Ladder, whereas a Parra win will get them zero points.:)

Warriors and Rabbids are their next two rounds.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
"The Parramatta Eels will be docked all competition points accumulated so far this season"
That points penalty is opportunistic and totally unprincipled.

What if the cheating was uncovered a few weeks earlier so they only had 2 or 4 or 6 points to lose? How could that be a fair penalty for deliberate, systematic cheating over such an extended period?

They are being punished only for this season, whereas the cheating has been found to be going on for ages!

Week, Greenberg, but oh so typically calculating and strategic of him.

They rorted...majorly and the punishment should fit the crime...not ch 9!
Could not have said it any better.
The fact it rhymes is the icing on the cake!

Rynostradamus

Reserve Grader
This "softcore punishment" is clealry inspired by the Leicester City Foxes victory. From last to first in the sapce of a season. The NRL will make it happen.

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
Blatantly obvious they want parra in the finals, nrl obviously not happy with how weak they already look.

I sort of want to see this happen as the backlash will just highlight the game in all the right ways - NOT!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18