[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
I've no idea. I was responding to somebody who mentioned they were celebrating their 75th something... I was joking by referring it to non-premiership years
75th anniversary of joining the competition, same as us. However yes, their 76th season is now in play, since joining in 1947. It’s only Manly’s 73rd, discounting the NE years.

Come on fellas, mental arithmetic - it’s not that hard.:)

pt73

Bencher
You know hatreds and feuds come and go. Vermin, Rorters, Purplescum, Donkies, Drug cheats Knights and Sharks but nothing will surpass that ever present year after year hatred for that westie scum sucking club and all it's whinging whining slime supporters. Long may they continue to be losers.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Under the Sticks

The spirit of Mooney 🦅
Premium Member
75th anniversary of joining the competition, same as us. However yes, their 76th season is now in play, since joining in 1947. It’s only Manly’s 73rd, discounting the NE years.

Come on fellas, mental arithmetic - it’s not that hard.:)
We celebrate winning a maximum of 10 years apart.

Parra have forgotten how to celebrate, go easy on them……not!

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What a field goal by Hasttings. I always thought when he was with us, now theirs a talent player that's dying to come out. Plied his trade well in the EPL and come back a better player for it.
Damn I didn’t realise he was such a good soccer player, get him into the Socceroos! 😉

Lyonstomenzies

Bencher
Premium Member

Slipping away​

Eels great Ray Price and other concerned Parramatta people, including former sponsor and fan Andrew Eagleston, have written a letter to chairman Peter V’landys and the ARL Commission about the plight of the Eels juniors, asking questions about how Manly are able to recruit so many of their young potential stars.

They want an investigation into that and what they say is a collapse of the junior league. The letter reads, in part: “The Parramatta Eels junior league is in such a state of disrepair the Parramatta junior league has had to merge with Canterbury to ensure there is a competition in 2022 in many age groups.

“If not urgently addressed, this issue will completely undermine the game’s growth strategy. There is a significant player exodus from Parramatta to Manly. Why would so many talented Parramatta juniors play on the other side of Sydney? There are so many talented Parramatta juniors at Souths, Balmain, Canterbury and other clubs.”

Slipping away​

There is a significant player exodus from Parramatta to Manly. Why would so many talented Parramatta juniors play on the other side of Sydney?
Ah! Back to the good ol’ days. First Wests now Parra!
Well we must be doing something right!
Congrats to our recruitment team … they must be doing a good job if the opposition are worried!

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
Eels great Ray Price and other concerned Parramatta people, including former sponsor and fan Andrew Eagleston, have written a letter to chairman Peter V’landys and the ARL Commission about the plight of the Eels juniors, asking questions about how Manly are able to recruit so many of their young potential stars.
FMD we're not holding a gun to their heads. We make them an offer and they either accept it or not. Perhaps these Parramatta luminaries should read the Competition and Consumer Act, particularly those articles relating to restraint of trade.

Rackets

Doin' the eagle rock 🦅
Maybe because our recruitment team recognise talent unlike the slime who probably just leave them in the scrap heap. It's probably also because some of these youngsters are smart enough to realise they can make a name for themselves playing for a successful team like Manly and the opportunity of winning a premiership rather than collecting spoons.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14