[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Appreciated that post @Rex . One reason I enjoy your posts, other than for their intelligence is your intent towards 'truth'. Seeing what Is , clearly.

That 'unconditioned' "enquiry" or "attention" mode you refer to reminds me of some conceptions spiritual practitioners commonly use, especially Buddhist based ones.

Your thoughts share an interesting parallel.

The famous forest Thai Buddhist Theravadian monks (influencing schools Australia, too) in particular use an 'Observation' technique (Vipasana) that becomes deeper & deeper, starting with observation of breath, awareness of ones inner body workings, thoughts, feelings - as starting points. It gets mind blowing after that.

Tibetan Mahayana & Tantric Buddhism schools (more 'mantra' & intent based as opposed to Theravadian Vipasana practices) take it much further, conceiving a stream of 'unconditioned' consciousness ("pure light") that acts, say, like a blank canvas or background, which forms the basis for 'conditioned' thoughts & feelings to arise out of, much like bubbles arising out of water or waves from the ocean.

Anyway, that stuff interests me.

WTF he wonders, as he again scratches his scrotum, are they on about.

Eelectric

The atmosphere is Eelectric..
You live in the present where your club has been publicly found to be corrupt and humiliated and disgraced . At present your winless club is joke .
You want the present ? Well this is it you pathetic miserable squeel
View attachment 3258

Good work Bozo, Glad to see you've stepped up & got with the programme.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Those Buddhists were great thinkers but **** footballers. If you want a hard man go to the Gorbals, don't sign some sissy from Shangri- la

Gorbal lads weren't much at football, too busy drinking and fighting, but hell on earth as far as fans go. Don't go losing and expect a hug.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
He's lost, just over the horizon..along with Jane Wyatt, Edward Everett Horton and the rest of the 1937 crew, swapping stories with Peter Finch, Bobby Van and the recently departed George Kennedy, from the unlamented 1973 musical version.
Saw that one at the pictures, it all went downhill after they crashed.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
He's lost, just over the horizon..along with Jane Wyatt, Edward Everett Horton and the rest of the 1937 crew, swapping stories with Peter Finch, Bobby Van and the recently departed George Kennedy, from the unlamented 1973 musical version.
Saw that one at the pictures, it all went downhill after they crashed.
Bhutan is similar.

tookey

First Grader
Yes it is amazing but once again it's uncovered by someone other than the morons who write about League everyday.Rothfield,Hooper and co must walk around with their heads up their ass all week.Always claiming they have the "scoop"about how player x was seen shopping with his dog.How about uncovering an important story
It was only uncovered by a whistleblower in the parra camp who leaked the minutes of the board meeting

The NRL salary cap auditor couldn't find a condom in a brothel

My money would be on Ray Price

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Back on topic - why on earth is Sharp the president there? How can I put it charitably? He is umm...a rather jejune-type of chap.

Just so you don't have to pull out the dictionary, that covers everything from naive to simplistic to dull and uninteresting, etc etc. Sharp appears to fit the bill.

JenEagle

Bencher
All the eels fans are pleading with the NRL not to penalise the team 4 points but to punish the board. What they don't understand is that the team has cheated the cap for the past two seasons and is probably over the cap this season as well. So the fans don't mind the club buying watmough, Jennings, will Hoppa, Foran, beau Scott etc from other teams but as soon as it is a salary cap issue its the boards fault and they shouldn't lose points. It's not an even playing field. They have to be docked points.

They also should issue them with spoons for 2014 and 2015 making it four in a row.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
The boofhead members are the ones that have continually voted these incompetent fools onto the board. It is the members who need to grow a pair, call an urgent AGM and sort the Bastards out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16