[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This year with the sudden outbreak of long range Manly tries I've used the links helpfully provided by @Jethro in the match day threads to make a folder so I can re-watch all the Saab and Turbo tries any time I need some inspiration. A few Garrick ones are definitely in there too
What a wonderful idea to spice things up in our Great Forum @SeaEagleRock8

Nothing like seeing our long range speedy missiles of mass destruction heading at the opposition try line in full flight

Speed kills and we certainly have some Serious Serial killers in our backline

Warning !!!
Most Wanted Serial Killers in the NRL
Wanted for Long Range cold blooded Murder

images

1637548582612.jpeg

remote.axd

Global, please try and copy and paste those stories (if possible). Not all of us have Bellylaugh subscriptions.:)

I don't either..! What kind of man do you think I am? Subscribe and pay for their stuff?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

anyway....

wait - after all that, looks like the DT has removed the story. (though the posted headline here says it all, I guess).

Here's another one:

Article is saying that it's the womens parra team that will end the 35 year 'drought' in parra.

So parramatta themselves have had enough and declared there's no diff drought-wise to a nrl or a nrlw premiership.

Though I dunno if the parra nrlW team wanna be part of a 35 year drought record.

beep

Global, please try and copy and paste those stories (if possible). Not all of us have Bellylaugh subscriptions.:)

Captaincy, comps and contracts – Clint Gutherson breaks down his future at Parramatta
A galvanising speech to the playing group from the trio of departing Parramatta stars have reaffirmed their commitment to leaving as premiership Eels.

Don't miss out on the headlines from NRL. Followed categories will be added to My News.

Follow
Clint Gutherson says he was never going to quit Parramatta – still driven to become the club’s first premiership-winning captain in 36-years.

The Eels’ influential fullback has also revealed the club’s trio of departing players – Reed Mahoney, Marata Niukore and Isaiah Papali’i – gave a speech to the playing group on Wednesday outlining their desire to leave with a 2022 grand final ring.

All three players reaffirmed their commitment to seeing out the remaining 12-months of their contracts.

Gutherson, 27, signed a new four-year deal with Parramatta last month that will tie him to the club until the end of the 2025 season.

However, in his first interview since inking his own new deal, Gutherson explained why his process took longer than desired.

“I wanted to stay. I always said that,” Gutherson said.

“I didn’t want it to drag out, I wanted it done before I got back to training.

“These things take time to fit exactly where the player and club want to be.

“I’m really happy to be staying for another few years and to lead this club into what I know will be a good period.

“We’ve all got one goal and I’m going out there every single day to try and better myself to be there on grand final day when it comes.

“Over the last five years I feel I’ve really grown as a player and a leader and if I continue to do that over the next few years here, we’re going to be in a very good spot.’’

Gutherson declined to discuss Paulo‘s current contract situation, however he felt there was a silver lining from the emotional decision by Mahoney, Niukore and Papali’i to leave the club.

“It’s disappointing to see players go, but the best teams get their players taken,’’ Gutherson said.

(doesn't explain the parra pilfering though...)

Editing is quite a skill - just leave off a couple of excess words at the end of a sentence and bingo, there you have it @:D
Captaincy, comps and contracts – Clint Gutherson breaks down

the club’s trio of departing players – Reed Mahoney, Marata Niukore and Isaiah Papali’i – gave a speech to the playing group on Wednesday outlining their desire to leave

:rofl::rofl:

Like I said in my other post. Hope they get smacked every week by the opposition. They're not the only team with a desire to win a grand final. But they are the only team with a 35 year drought 🤣🤣🤣

“It’s disappointing to see players go, but the best teams get their players taken,’’ Gutherson said.

What does that even mean?

Did the storm sign Reimis Smith last year because he came from one of the best teams at losing?

Far out, is it a confession from Gutho that he’s not that good of a player?

I’m just being silly, but jeez that’s a meaningless comment..
So I thought I would try one too..

What does that even mean?

Did the storm sign Reimis Smith last year because he came from one of the best teams at losing?

Far out, is it a confession from Gutho that he’s not that good of a player?

I’m just being silly, but jeez that’s a meaningless comment..
So I thought I would try one too..

It wasn't like Gutho had other clubs banging down his and his manager's doors with offers was it.

Gutho’s quotes are going down well on One Eyed Eel:

Comments​

• Alan Hunt December 4, 2021 at 7:18pm

I was always going to stay but I decided to let my manager run the clubs name through the mud for months.

**** off you man bun wearing cock snot.

• Mick December 4, 2021 at 7:33pm

"I wanted to stay. I always said that,” Gutherson said. Code for" I had zero interest or offers from other clubs" lol kept it real snail..

• Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst > Mick December 4, 2021 at 8:07pm

We were so close to winning, there were probably two or three plays where we could’ve won it,’’ Gutherson said. I'm sure one off the fcuk ups was his, cost us a try.

• Mick > Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst December 4, 2021 at 9:51pm

Gutho has a habit of doing stupid things at key moments, looked out of place in the SOO arena
          easily the slowest FB in the NRL, Klokstad is on 330K thats unders for a player like him
          4 years deal for a player that's reached his ceiling, club should have told Gutho see ya later and went hard for CNK

Gutho’s quotes are going down well on One Eyed Eel:

Comments​

• Alan Hunt December 4, 2021 at 7:18pm

I was always going to stay but I decided to let my manager run the clubs name through the mud for months.

**** off you man bun wearing cock snot.

• Mick December 4, 2021 at 7:33pm

"I wanted to stay. I always said that,” Gutherson said. Code for" I had zero interest or offers from other clubs" lol kept it real snail..

• Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst > Mick December 4, 2021 at 8:07pm

We were so close to winning, there were probably two or three plays where we could’ve won it,’’ Gutherson said. I'm sure one off the fcuk ups was his, cost us a try.

• Mick > Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst December 4, 2021 at 9:51pm

Gutho has a habit of doing stupid things at key moments, looked out of place in the SOO arena
          easily the slowest FB in the NRL, Klokstad is on 330K thats unders for a player like him
          4 years deal for a player that's reached his ceiling, club should have told Gutho see ya later and went hard for CNK
Does anybody know what $s Gutho finally agreed to, Gutho's manager was probably after another 50k i bet.

I was browsing the Fox NRL station yesterday and watched the replay of the 54-0 thrashing we handed out to Parra at Brooky back in 2018.

The look on Dalai's face towards the end of the game was priceless.

No clue why he was sitting on the sidelines watching his team get thrashed in 40* heat.

I was browsing the Fox NRL station yesterday and watched the replay of the 54-0 thrashing we handed out to Parra at Brooky back in 2018.

The look on Dalai's face towards the end of the game was priceless.

No clue why he was sitting on the sidelines watching his team get thrashed in 40* heat.
Loved this game also pt73, it's a golden classic, one of my top 3 games to watch again and again...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8