[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a farce that club is, they get a 2nd brand new stadium built for them on their doorstep and they are having a tanty about their rights lol, Some clubs just dont get how lucky they are!! This mob have the 2nd biggest junior nursery a city with corporate backers queuing up to sponsor them and it is still not enough!!

Forever in our shadow!

On the fair dinkum side ..... Parra have finally done something right ..... if playing at the new ground is going to mean less income and $20 meat pies and $30 beers for their fans they have every right to hold out for a better commercial deal ....

On the fair dinkum side ..... Parra have finally done something right ..... if playing at the new ground is going to mean less income and $20 meat pies and $30 beers for their fans they have every right to hold out for a better commercial deal ....
The issue is how the NSW Govt plonked 300m of concrete into Parra without a feasibility study of the ground use :confused:

I've been out there and it is monstrous, the proverbial white elephant :cool:

hhh.jpg

A reasonable person would have expected that the future tenants would have signed occupancy agreements prior to the new stadium being built :fubar:

#SackGreenturd
It's mind boggling isn't it. Commit tax payer dollars to build a shiny new stadium without any confirmed tenants. What a circus.

Here we are not even able to get funding to get much past a new stadium mock up made from paddlepop sticks.

Not when you consider they have already started taking seating memberships from their supporters base to now turn around and tell them they don't even know where they will be playing in 2019.
Not going down well with their supporters that's for sure.

It is a last minute attempt to lower the costs but with the Wanderers and West Tigers already agreeing to deals in some capacity, can't see it happening.

To me it looks extremely unprofessional and highlights the Parra boards failure to negotiate this stuff when it was first proposed.

To get within 6 months of the season opening (when you consider it was announced 3yrs ago that it was happening) is hilarious.
Considering they are the key tenant they do not have as much on the line as the stadium / and Let’s be honest this will be solved sooner rather than later

There isn't enough information here for us to decide who to mock, Parramatta or Greenberg. Gold Coast were screwed over by the QLD State Government to the point where their previous AFL ground started to look attractive because that's all they could afford.
Let's assume Parramatta have a half decent season for 2019, the crowds will roll in, but if they put in a shocker for 2020, they will be playing in front of 5000 and losing heaps. The Board will be responsible for losses and have to apply due diligence.
Well, thinking about this, I hope they sign up on whatever the current terms are and they do their arse. More egg on them and Greenberg.

I thought Western Sydney Wanderers were the actual tenants of Western Sydney stadium? They have always consistently beaten Parra for crowds.

Think Parra are benefiting from soccer's success.

I agree it will be dealt with swiftly, I'm just laughing at how poor Parra have dealt with their shiney new stadium deal.
Not sure how they are going now their results have not been as good. Also it is a summer sport meaning the stadium is vacant for a large part of the year.

For me this is up with the Baz working till the end of his contract (like des or even Ivan Cleary) just a negotiation

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8