[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Arthur's Personal Touch: SMH

Guru Eels mentor Brad Arthur has adapted surplus greyhound technology to nurture his ailing ex Manly stars.

Faced with injuries and a long drive each day from the Northern Beaches, Anthony Watmo and Kevin Foran will now make the round trip in an air conditioned greyhound box trailer. Arthur will personally tow them behind his SUV.

"The kids were really struggling, so I have had a greyhound trailer upgraded with hyperbaric technology. I'll pick up the boys and they can lie down in comfort, healing, while I drive them to training." Arthur said at a media event earlier today.

Arthur is thought to have acquired the greyhound box, complete with water bowls, from contacts in the now decimated dog racing industry.

And he's willing to share.

"Des has agreed to drop by and pick up the boys in the trailer on his way back to Collaroy, to save me driving back each day."
Did Brad pick up a few tips from Gerald Ridsdale on "personal touches," or is it still too soon?

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
It's good that they are giving him time. Would be nice for them to declare him fit then for the hammy to go when he's running out for kick off.

The collective groan of the Parra faithful would make for a great ringtone...

Shoe1

Journey Man
Dalai on the News saying 'we will wait to see how Kieran gets out of bed, we will give him as long as he needs'

He should read last year's quotes by Foran saying sometimes when he woke up, he just didn't feel like going to training :rolleyes::giggle:
And that's a real quote, not fanciful fiction from some poster.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Shouldn't a great leader know when he's not 100% and call it so the TEAM can move on preparing without him?

Would a great leader drag this process out to the last minute, disrupting the team on the eve of one of their most anticipated seasons in years?

• 👍
Reactions: mbe

Shoe1

Journey Man
Arthur's Personal Touch: SMH

Guru Eels mentor Brad Arthur has adapted surplus greyhound technology to nurture his ailing ex Manly stars.

Faced with injuries and a long drive each day from the Northern Beaches, Anthony Watmo and Kevin Foran will now make the round trip in an air conditioned greyhound box trailer. Arthur will personally tow them behind his SUV.

"The kids were really struggling, so I have had a greyhound trailer upgraded with hyperbaric technology. I'll pick up the boys and they can lie down in comfort, healing, while I drive them to training." Arthur said at a media event earlier today.

Arthur is thought to have acquired the greyhound box, complete with water bowls, from contacts in the now decimated dog racing industry.

And he's willing to share.

"Des has agreed to drop by and pick up the boys in the trailer on his way back to Collaroy, to save me driving back each day."

"Dog Box" Slammed by RLPA, Hasler

The revolutionary transport developed by Eels mentor Brad Arthur to encourage ex manly stars to attend training and recover from injury, has attracted criticism this afternoon.

The trailer, initially dubbed the "blue and gold healer" by Eels boss Steve Sharp, has been slammed by the Rugby League Players Association.

"Our sister organisation the RSPCA has condemned the use of box trailers for greyhounds, so there is no way we can support its use as transport for Choc and Kevin."

Sharp, in a labourious attempt to explain the "pun" behind the box's name responded.

"The boys are blue because they are injured, and have to travel. It's a healer because it has hyperbaric pressure and will heal their knees, backs, hammies etc. And it's gold because it'll fix things for us at Parra", Sharp explained, apparently unaware that the "blue and gold" part of the trailer's nickname could also be considered a pun, given it is descriptive of the Eels' colours.

Canterbury coach Des Hasler, originally a supporter of the trailer, foreshadowed what could become an ugly court case.

"Any mad scheme to heal players more quickly infringes my intellectual property. In fact I have a patent in this type of device, and will seek the services of Julieanne Levick in bringing proceedings before the Supreme Court", Hasler told journalists this afternoon.

Last edited:

HoldenV8

Journey Man
And only this morning I was reading the dummies on FB claiming that Foran was going to lead the Speels back to glory while DCE would struggle without Foran 'carrying' him through games....

ROFLMAO

Mango

Reserve Grader
Manly could have at least waited one or two rounds to unleash our Trojan horse!
Good work Foran, go you good thing!

Brooke

Bencher
Chez must be chuckling to himself as he suggests that the Eels will lose the first few :giggle:
Foran labeled Norman better than Chez in his first few Parra interviews - Karma :darts:
Seriously ? I missed these interviews. He quoted Norman better then Chez??

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Seriously ? I missed these interviews. He quoted Norman better then Chez??
NEW Parramatta captain Kieran Foran has labelled five-eighth Corey Norman as good as any player he’s played alongside, even superstar Daly Cherry-Evans.

“They’re pretty similar, to be honest,” Foran said.

“Corey’s a phenomenal talent. He’s as good a player as I’ve played alongside. His skillset and the way he moves is so exciting. He’s just a natural footballer. He’s just able to provide that skill that we need.

Brooke

Bencher
NEW Parramatta captain Kieran Foran has labelled five-eighth Corey Norman as good as any player he’s played alongside, even superstar Daly Cherry-Evans.

“They’re pretty similar, to be honest,” Foran said.

“Corey’s a phenomenal talent. He’s as good a player as I’ve played alongside. His skillset and the way he moves is so exciting. He’s just a natural footballer. He’s just able to provide that skill that we need.
Thanks for the link Bozo

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
Lol... Kieran only won a title when DCE came along. He also could have been a 2 time premiership winner if DCE hadn't been made to do all the work in the 2013 decider.

Ryan

Journey Man
I understand his comments are in a way to endear himself to his new club and fans, but does he have to keep saying (I saw tonight) that he needed a fresh start, and he's happier than he's been in ages.

Just insulting to me. Glad he's in an Eels jersey - makes it so much easier to despise him.

Dislike The Eels that much, I root for The Chooks over them, and that's saying a lot. He fits right in.

StuBoot

Bencher
I understand his comments are in a way to endear himself to his new club and fans, but does he have to keep saying (I saw tonight) that he needed a fresh start, and he's happier than he's been in ages.

Just insulting to me. Glad he's in an Eels jersey - makes it so much easier to despise him.

Dislike The Eels that much, I root for The Chooks over them, and that's saying a lot. He fits right in.

Of course he's happier, an extra couple hundred thousand per year for less games.

The Quirkster

The People's Champion
image.jpeg

Has anyone seen this one?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18