[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

sean1976

Reserve Grader
God,what else could happen to this miserable club to make them even more hopeless. They revert to the reflex response of miserable downtrodden people all over the world: messiah worship. The chosen one will resume the work of sterling and save them from 30 years of mediocrity, only to find out that when he arrives he's a broken down has been who can't even get on the park!

mbe

Reserve Grader
Ha, ha, ha to all those Parramatta officials who thought they were better than Manly at fixing up Foran's hamstrings. It looks like he has a major chronic injury and with a whole preseason training program he still can't make the first game. How is he going to cope with 26 games throughout the year. I am so glad he went to Parramatta. We now have 7 new players who look like being with us for a long while and helping us to maybe win another premiership.

Clay

Bencher
Surely lol@parra would have done due diligence on $Forme's injuries, after all he's been having issues for a long time now.

I don't wish injury on any player, but it would be as funny as **** if he had to retire from the game after one season with them.

I would much rather he sees out his contract but play so poorly that he collects a couple of wooden spoons

#karma

sean1976

Reserve Grader
He ****ed up really badly going there. The pressure on him will be enormous and if he can't get on the field or is sub par due to lack of game time when he does, they will be baying for his blood. I wouldn't like to be him right now. The watmough debacle of last year will mean they're not likely to cut Foran any slack.

Rex

Bencher
Foran was always a risk the way he plays the game. Don't think it's likely to do with how the support staff have managed his injuries at Parra or Manly.

My view is that Foran is as courageous as you get. I know it's the accepted meme here, but the popular heartlidge injury joke seems as lame as his injuries. His injuries just seem to be catching up with him. Chronic back. And the back and hammy are very closely connected. Glad its not our problem.

Roger

Reserve Grader
I actually feel sorry for Parra fans as this was meant to be a year of at least making the finals but it would know seem Foran will be in and out of the team on a weekly basis and probably end up having end of season surgery to fix the hammy mid season, great investment.
Mind you he will probably have one great game and that will be against us

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Parra supporters are blaming Manly for not looking after his hamstring injuries properly over the past couple of years.

How many games before Beau Scott sucumbs to injury as well

Hasplod will get a game soon
They need to blame poor options & over spending when signing BUSTED players.
The fact they were injured at Manly is true, due to the desire players play with at Manly....passion you can't buy & a player like Foran who I always respected as a tough, gritty competitor till recent times....simply cannot offer THAT trump card at Parramatta - even when fit.

southsideeagle

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
cant you imagine if their injury toll is half as bad as ours was last year? That would put pressure on the wooded spoon award.

I laugh every time I see where someone questions Foran going to Eels. It is one of the great moves. A win for him and Mrs Karma, a win for us and well 2 out of 3 aint bad!

• 🤝
Reactions: mbe

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
Hasson not named in 1st grade

That's actually bigger news in my opinion. It's telling that supercoach Brad "The Dalai" Arthur could overlook a superstar like Irish international James Hasson. Even worse I can't see his twin, and potentially better player, Jim Hassooon listed anywhere either...

mbe

Reserve Grader
Hasson not in reserve grade either. What's the world coming too. He wouldn't have made reserve grade here either if he had stayed. Our forwards seem so much stronger this year.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Arthur's Personal Touch: SMH

Guru Eels mentor Brad Arthur has adapted surplus greyhound technology to nurture his ailing ex Manly stars.

Faced with injuries and a long drive each day from the Northern Beaches, Anthony Watmo and Kevin Foran will now make the round trip in an air conditioned greyhound box trailer. Arthur will personally tow them behind his SUV.

"The kids were really struggling, so I have had a greyhound trailer upgraded with hyperbaric technology. I'll pick up the boys and they can lie down in comfort, healing, while I drive them to training." Arthur said at a media event earlier today.

Arthur is thought to have acquired the greyhound box, complete with water bowls, from contacts in the now decimated dog racing industry.

And he's willing to share.

"Des has agreed to drop by and pick up the boys in the trailer on his way back to Collaroy, to save me driving back each day."

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
11 6 5 -38 14