[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

tookey

First Grader
Eels supporters are alreay suggesting that Foran will retire this year and collect huge payout from parramatta

Foran could miss round

Kieran Foran's much-anticipated Parramatta debut may be put on hold, with the marquee signing struggling to overcome hamstring problems in time for the NRL season opener against Brisbane.

The focus was expected to be on Foran when the Eels open the season against the Broncos on Thursday night. However, the Kiwi international is experiencing a recurrence of the hamstring problems that have plagued his career and is no certainty for the Pirtek Stadium blockbuster. Foran will be given until just before kick-off to prove his fitness but his teammates are resigned to being without him.

The premiership-winning half has been hailed as one of the biggest signings in Parramatta's history and is part of a new-look team that also includes new recruits Michael Jennings, Beau Scott, Michael Gordon and Clint Gutherson. The clash with the grand finalists was expected to provide an indication of how well coach Brad Arthur's new-look side has gelled in the off season.

News of Foran's potential omission is likely to have a marked effect on betting markets, with Brisbane expected to firm in favouritism.

Back-up halves Mitch Cornish and Luke Kelly will come into contention should Foran be a late scratching.

Foran comes into the season with the added responsibility of captaining the side and wearing the No.7 jersey made famous by Peter Sterling.

His former Manly halves partner Daly Cherry-Evans, who formed arguably the game's best halves combination with Foran during their time at the Sea Eagles, has urged long-suffering Eels fans to be patient with the marquee man.

"To be completely honest, I already feel some of the expectation that has been put on him is completely unfair," Cherry-Evans said.

"He is only one player and we all know rugby league is a team game. I think he will help them in a massive, positive way, he's a great player and great competitor. You get a lot out of that as a teammate and get inspired by that.

"But I'd hate to think that if they lost their first couple of games that Kieran's head will be on the chopping block.

"[Especially] when you consider how hard he's working and the processes he'd be go through to get them firing for round one."

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/nrl-season-2106-parr...

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Chez must be chuckling to himself as he suggests that the Eels will lose the first few :giggle:
Foran labeled Norman better than Chez in his first few Parra interviews - Karma :darts:

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
But how can we be blamed for this? Must have been as a result of how he was treated at Manly....

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The big push will be for the Eels, and Sharks are not too far down the list either.

Penrith will be on the radar soon and its written in stone The Chooks and Storm rise at pre-determined intervals.

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
@7th_tackle
BREAKING: Luke Kelly to suit up for @TheParraEels after Keiran Foran succumbs to hamstring injury #NRLparbri @7NewsSydney @7Sport

:rofl::rofl::rofl:.....times a million. The muppets on OEE will be readying the knives.

Ripper

Reserve Grader
We will be proved right again with this, no one will every get a full unintterupted season out of this bloke.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Surely lol@parra would have done due diligence on $Forme's injuries, after all he's been having issues for a long time now.

I don't wish injury on any player, but it would be as funny as **** if he had to retire from the game after one season with them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16