[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hayne plane about to take off again

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...an-francisco-49ers/17jdomn6u29bb12kcs92dc6ozr

Thoughts:
  • lol@Parra
  • But Mannah was saying how he was training the house down!
  • Maybe losing time trials to the coaches kid is a bad thing
  • The Eels are cutting him loose to sign someone else the NRL will serve up to them (for overs because they are still Parra and still stupid - as evidenced by signing Hayne in the first place)

I think he knows he can't cut it as an elite player in league anymore. Will try and sit on the wing in Rugby. I did predict on here not long ago he wouldnt last at Parra and switch to Rugby. purley for the reason he can't make the money he wants in league. Maybe Parra aren't giving him a share of the pokies like the good old days

I think he knows he can't cut it as an elite player in league anymore. Will try and sit on the wing in Rugby. I did predict on here not long ago he wouldnt last at Parra and switch to Rugby. purley for the reason he can't make the money he wants in league. Maybe Parra aren't giving him a share of the pokies like the good old days
Yes but what about being closer to his dear family..?

I'm a youth soccer assistant coach and ref. Boy's U-10's. Last weekend I heard one our players Mom's talking and found out she's an Aussie. I later found out her family are Parramatta Eels fans. I told her I'm a Manly fan. Is it OK to hate her now?

I'm a youth soccer assistant coach and ref. Boy's U-10's. Last weekend I heard one our players Mom's talking and found out she's an Aussie. I later found out her family are Parramatta Eels fans. I told her I'm a Manly fan. Is it OK to hate her now?
Be afraid. Be very afraid. Parra fans are bad enough, but when they have such easy access to machine guns it is real danger.
At least back home in Sydney's 'Golden West' you have to be a criminal to own a gun!

If it is her family who are Parra fans .... the shame of it may have driven her overseas ... be kind, but don't trust her.

Mate, its compulsory.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8