[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I wonder why there has been no “open letter” to fans, or “truth sessions” among the players. These symbols of atonement are mandatory after a flogging. Obviously the eels don’t care a fig about losing 54 blot.

LOL at Slime
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...d/news-story/70bdcb6a002101a0640921d067eb4c49

THEY’RE the words that strike fear into the hearts of long-suffering Parramatta fans.
“The Eels should be good this season.”

That was certainly the case this season for Parra, and may still be, with an excellent coach in Brad Arthur and a talented squad coming off the back of a finals appearance.

But we’ve seen this before: The Eels have a strong season that should only get better next year, only for everything to fall in a heap. The club, 32 years and counting since the last of its four premierships, has a devastating gift for not living up to the hype - and here are five examples since the turn of the century.

There is a great piece from that article that discusses the Ricky Stuart overhead projector fiasco. Then there is a photo caption that says "Ricky Stuart at Parramatta. The less said, the better." HAHAHAHA

I still think the way Foran crashed and burned at the Eels is the single most significant indicator that the club is cursed. What a graveyard it is. He was heralded at the messiah and they were winning games and he was playing brilliantly. All of the sudden he got injured, got in a lot of trouble with his family, a lot of trouble with betting agencies, was depressed and on the verge of suicide and ultimately has never recovered. What a club can do to a player...

I think sterlo is still recovering from the train wreck that was Foran. He went out and bought extra eggs to put in that basket. So funny. They are going to give us an encore this season with Jarhead too I hope.

FB_IMG_1521554440511.jpg

Saw this on FB.
Apologies if already posted here somewhere.

Dali Arthur unleashed Jayne;
The Eels mentor told Fox League's NRL 360 that the key would again be giving Hayne a voice in the club's premiership charge.

"You've got to give the players some input which allows them to have a bit of ownership of the team," Arthur said.

"I find with Jarryd he likes to have input into the team. You've got to be really honest and firm with him but also you need to have an ear to listen because he knows the game really well.
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/5266157/arthur-reveals-plan-to-make-hayne-fire/

Seems to have gone well.

Had to laugh at arfur's response to the question about 'warming up' before Sunday's game, he said they cut their warm up by 5mins and that the sheds were too small to warm up in and were just as hot as outside. Seriously Brad, no wonder you lost with that dumb sort of logic

Read a comment on Twitter saying Arfer has been given 6 weeks to turn things around or Madge will be employed to get the job done...

Trouble in paradise...
The players will now decide if they want him to stay or not

A few more losses and it will be obvious they want him gone

Had to laugh at arfur's response to the question about 'warming up' before Sunday's game, he said they cut their warm up by 5mins and that the sheds were too small to warm up in and were just as hot as outside. Seriously Brad, no wonder you lost with that dumb sort of logic

Bugger .... did we forget to turn the heaters off in the away dressing room again!

Sorry Brad, next time we'll remember to put the air-con on for ya .... hehehehehe

Brookie oval away dressing sheds, the most oppressive and uninviting in the NRL love it!

Parra should have been in the home sheds as I heard they were a rather cool 20 degrees thanks to Daiken air conditioners

Almost as funny as their list of half backs signed to be the next Peter Sterling

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...e8cac9403?sv=87279d151b7a0b9703f73338813771eb

Some memorable names there Tulsen Tollett Troy Pezet. Ben Kusto

Funny we don't hear anything from the bald headed gimp since he heralded Foran as Parra's most important signing ever

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8